Utility changes on Nov 28th????

Lalainnia

seems pretty clear to me, nov 28th

only 2 more months of trauma regulators, defensive safeguards, and ruthless aggressor

...r-right guys?

I know ruthless is op atm, but I hope it stays somehow beacause I like having the insta vic throw on anni, nerf the dmg red, I don't care for that we are supposed to be glass cannons anyway

I know ruthless is op atm, but I hope it stays somehow beacause I like having the insta vic throw on anni, nerf the dmg red, I don't care for that we are supposed to be glass cannons anyway

Well yeah, nerf the Force/Tech resistance, make it 50% instead of 75% and it will be cool.

As for the rest, let's hope they'll do their job properly this time. Can't wait for this, they needed one year to do a balance that should have occured one week after the patch. It better be perfect otherwise no chance for me to resub again :rolleyes:

Edited by supertimtaf

Rip the merc fawtum dreme

What makes you think that they nerf only merc utitlies ?

You will be in for a big surprise I think and the mercs won't seem so nerfed after they readjust every class's utitlies including OBFUSCATE for example. ;)

Edited by DavidAtkinson

What makes you think that they nerf only merc utitlies ?

You will be in for a big surprise I think and the mercs won't seem so nerfed after they readjust every class's utitlies including OBFUSCATE for example. ;)

I expect them actually to not delete merc utilities. Maybe just tone down defensive safeguards or they may leave it untouched but get rid of the other massive healing ability (adrenaline rush upgrade utility).

Tone down safeguards? lewl. If thats all they do then HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

I can literally tank an entire 8 man squad for 45-50 seconds on my healer merc. ES>Warzone Adrenal+Kolto>ES>Safeguards>ES (if its reallly high dmg, ES wont be back so it will be safeguards after Kolto, then ES, then maybe die). This is effecitvely 12000HPS during that time just from DCDs.

Edited by Wimbleton

seems pretty clear to me, nov 28th

only 2 more months of trauma regulators, defensive safeguards, and ruthless aggressor

...r-right guys?

Wait, what?

Musco and Charles said in the stream they were done with the balancing. They may make more changes if things aren’t as they expect them to be, but otherwise they are done.

No where have I read in the roadmap or heard them say they will be doing any more changes than what they’ve already announced.

Wait, what?

Musco and Charles said in the stream they were done with the balancing. They may make more changes if things aren’t as they expect them to be, but otherwise they are done.

No where have I read in the roadmap or heard them say they will be doing any more changes than what they’ve already announced.

A Traitor Among the Chiss – Game Update 5.6 – November 28, 2017

NAHUT – The 3rd Boss Encounter for Gods from the Machine Operation

New Flashpoint on Copero – Find out what Theron’s been up to with the Chiss

New PvP map

New GSF Map set in the Orbit above Iokath

Group Finder Revamp – Significant upgrades to how you queue for multiplayer and solo activities – huge bonuses for all Random play choices, but also allows for easy selection of individual activities such as Daily Areas, Flashpoints, and Operations.

Class Balance changes and a variety of utility adjustments

Launch of Legacy-wide currencies for Credits and Unassembled Components

Galactic Command upgraded disintegrate system – this QoL improvement changes how disintegrate works and instead of CXP gives you legacy-bound Unassembled Components

Ensign Raina Temple returns!

Distribution of Special United Forces Rewards

They mentioned utility changes in 5.6 in a forum post before the roadmap was a thing. Roadmap just gave a date. It is known.

Edited by yellow_

Almost a year, and people still haven't figured out snipers were far more OP? :D

For now I'm expecting a change to Merc/Sniper, nerf Mara regarding one utility and maybe a buff to Powertech.

Mara will receive the softer nerf (tune down Ruthless Aggressor). Snipers and merc better get some solid nerf though, with a clever replacement. (I hope they simply do not just nerf said utility, they need to be replaced with something else. Even nerfed, the increase to TTK is still way too much).

Edited by supertimtaf

For now I'm expecting a change to Merc/Sniper, nerf Mara regarding one utility and maybe a buff to Powertech.

Mara will receive the softer nerf (tune down Ruthless Aggressor). Snipers and merc better get some solid nerf though, with a clever replacement. (I hope they simply do not just nerf said utility, they need to be replaced with something else. Even nerfed, the increase to TTK is still way too much).

No love for Juggs? Especially DPS juggs :(. DPS sorcs could also use some love.

No love for Juggs? Especially DPS juggs :(. DPS sorcs could also use some love.

For juggs, they need to tune up Enraged Defense, and they will be fine imo. Before, Enraged Defense could heal you for a significant amount with few charges. Now every attack will bypass it.

As for sorc, I don't see how you could improve them with utility... But I haven't touched mine in PvP since a long time.