D20 Living force Campaign Modules?

KraakenDazs

Hello everyone!

I've been searching far and wide, and i think this is the closest i'll get to a pool of like-minded star wars enthusiast, and i'm *hoping* one of you can assist me.

The star wars hype has renewed my and my friends interest in Star Wars RPG, specifically the d20 version. We dug through our old drawers and libraries and blew the dust off our manuals. We are trying to run the Living Force Campagin, adapted for our needs, but its been years and the material is scarce.

We've been able to find bits and pieces, namely the first module, a Cularin Presence, but we're already stumped locating the 2nd module, The Resistance Within. LF102 . im guessing it wont be the only module that's had to find.

Would any of you here have access to those documents? Or have any information on where i could obtain them? I've looked at the main online rpg shops, and id love to procure them the proper way if such a way still exists. But to be fair, im simply clueless where to start looking at this point.

So if anyone here has any advice on how to discover these forgotten relics, would you be so kind as to help a brother out? :)

Yeah already did, sadly :(

Just finding info on whether or not they're still obtainable at all is proving difficult. I'm convinced the PDFs now only rests in a few dusty hard drives and nowhere else.

Ah well... if anyone can still locate them and pm me about it, I'd be mighty appreciative. It's a shame those good modules are becoming forever lost!