Diplomacy 1.2 rich Med supplies problem...

slapcin

Patch note says Diplomacy missions that previously indicated the player was assisting the other faction are now appropriately faction-restricted.

So I have 10k light and 3980 dark points. I cant get rank 3 missions that are rich Med supplies to come up in my crew window. What do I need to do to fix this? I have been crafting none stop and now they make a change that looks like it going to stop me dead in the water. I can get rank 2,4 rich missions why not 3?

Grade 3 Diplomacy Missions (Imperial)

LS 390 Mod Gift - Blind Hatred

DS 390 Mod Gift - Making a Change

DS 425 Mod Gift - Backciting

LS 425 Mod Gift - Reconciliation

DS 575 Abu Med - Stellar Summits

LS 575 Abu Med - A Line in the Sands

DS 780 Bou Gift - Boardroom Hostility

LS 780 Bou Gift - Trust No One

LS 1045 Rich Med - Quiet, Please

DS 1045 Rich Med - Share and Share Alike

DS 1115 Rich Med - Broken Promises

LS 1115 Rich Med - After Hours

Ya so with my light at 10k and my dark at 4k same toon how do i get any of the rich 3 missions unlocked? I cant seem to get any to open even resetting?

Can some one confirm Rank 3 Rich Med supplies light or dark missions are still in the game. I can not get them in my mission log no mater what I do. I have 10k light 3k dark. I can get rank 2 and rank 4 dark and light rich Med missions but no dark or light rank 3 rich Med missions. Looks to be a bug Can we get a MOD to confirm please.

I can not get any of them in my crew log......................................

Edited by slapcin

Rank 3 rich are now MIA from game

MIA MIA MIA MIA

Edited by slapcin

As has been said, what faction are you? Your Dark/Light makes no difference on which ones show up. Those listed mission are the imperial versions. It seems likely you are republic, and the republic has no rich missions (currently).

I use to run all 4 of those as a Rep... I can also still get dark and light grade 2 and 4. I guess I don't understand what they changed.

Edited by slapcin

Slapcin, you need to listen to what people are saying when they respond to you.

You are playing a character that is aligned with the Republic FACTION. Bioware has decided to remove Diplomacy missions that were previously available to you based on the flavor text if it hinted that it helped the opposing FACTION (Imperials in your case). The Grade 3 Rich Medical Supplies missions that you had access to prior to 1.2 are available to Imperial players only at the moment.

I suggest that you file a bug/suggestion to have it fixed.

Edited by Umrattawil

Rank 2 Bountiful and Rich are both missing for me since 1.2 patch. I put in a ticket and they responded saying that they took my issue to the Special Team who said there is nothing wrong....that it is working as intended. Doesn't that almost sound like they said, "Yeah, we broke it on purpose, now deal with it."