View Single Post

djinnerman
01.15.2012 , 05:32 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Attilious View Post
good guide your spec i think is off. Get rid of heat damping you never use those as a healer enough to matter like maybe once per pull? power shield get rid of necessary evil to maximize your character. Put those points into systems calibrations, intergrated systems for 2% increased healing across the board. seems to me this guide is outdated maybe? missed some obvious stuff.

correct build http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300rfRMR0cdkqZrcoZb.1
Yeah, I've been as of late thinking about seriously reiterating major parts of this guide. I've done small sections of it and will continue to do some more large sectional changes. I believe you're right about being outdated since I first started when I was playing during early release.

I agree on the change on the tree since I have noticed that I haven't been needing to use the cc abilities as much but I feel it would have been more suitable towards pvp since I do play on a pvp server. I should note that there as well.

I just recently started doing HM Flashpoints and just did 4/5 Eternity Vault (will pick up tomorrow for the final one) and had a blast. During that time, I had a HUGE learning experience, especially the whole Kolto Shell healing bug bind-up where I get instant aggro until it gets attended to. So I wait to put that on until a little bit after the tank generates aggro.

As far as Power Shield, I'm not sure why I have that there, so I will need to pay some extra attention in the tree in getting things optimized right. I know my spec now doesn't have it set.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cwealth View Post
Hey guys just wondering for pvp which relic would you get alacrity or the surge & crit?

Thanks
I'm not too sure since I'm not huge on pvp, but I have absolutely no problem hitting over 5k heal crits, so surge shouldn't be your concern. I would focus on your power and crit. Even healing gear that BW gives you gives you an option between Power and Crit with a little mixture of Surge in it.

Just remember, this is a pve perspective since I do do both pve and pvp, I don't pvp as much as I intend to nor will I.
Literofcola
<Coconut Monkeys>
The Crucible Pits