4-man SM Kephess the Undying

Kephess the giant zombie doesn't live up to his name, not even when only facing a reduced raiding group.

Kewl to be a sentinel.

More stuff coming soon.

P.S.: Hey Vexo, getting too scared after hearing from your lawyers, Yui decided not to touch your intellectual property again and respecced to Watchman.

Kephess the giant zombie doesn't live up to his name, not even when only facing a reduced raiding group.

Kewl to be a sentinel.

More stuff coming soon.

P.S.: Hey Vexo, getting too scared after hearing from your lawyers, Yui decided not to touch your intellectual property again and respecced to Watchman.

Where's my Terror wipes!

I demand to see more videos of me doing stupid in stupid.

Kewl to be a sentinel.

More stuff coming soon.

Enjoy it while you can, just a matter of time before Sentinels / Marauders get a nerf....

You guys should try annihilator droid aka first boss in ev, on NiM. Of course it will be a lot easier in 63s than it was for us in 61s and 58s

Why? We oneshot him in 61s, and there was nothing remotely challenging about it. These videos are at least interesting since the fights actually have mechanics to them.

Edited by Aurojiin

Why? We oneshot him in 61s, and there was nothing remotely challenging about it. These videos are at least interesting since the fights actually have mechanics to them.

Lol ok. Try doing it with a merc healer/commando healer and see how you fare, while you are in 61's/58's.

Lol ok. Try doing it with a merc healer/commando healer and see how you fare, while you are in 61's/58's.

I don't follow. Is that supposed to be difficult?

It really says a lot that a group of people who posted some interesting and somewhat innovative videos of them undermanning an operation that actually has some mechanic checks and all you want is a DPS epeen pissing contest on a tank and spank enrage timer boss. Pathetic.

Edited by Aurojiin

I don't follow. Is that supposed to be difficult?

It really says a lot that a group of people who posted some interesting and somewhat innovative videos of them undermanning an operation that actually has some mechanic checks and all you want is a DPS epeen pissing contest on a tank and spank enrage timer boss. Pathetic.

Where is your video for 4 manning it? Oh right there are only 2, one from 1 month ago, and Ambients from 4 months ago. The enrage timer is fairly tight with only 4 people that were severely undergeared at the time.

Have fun undermanning your story mode operations.

BTW mechanics on tfb or ec for that matter are still very simple mechanics.

Where is your video for 4 manning it? Oh right there are only 2, one from 1 month ago, and Ambients from 4 months ago. The enrage timer is fairly tight with only 4 people that were severely undergeared at the time.

Blah blah blah. What gear level do I have to do it in to shut you up?

Also, the one from one month ago is mine. Meh.

Edited by Aurojiin

gg 1 month ago 63 gear was out

You do realize that the difference between 61 and 63 gear is so minimal it doesn't really make a big difference? But just for you we'll probably try NiM EV in PvP gear (you know what that is?), so you can shut up.

And anyway, NiM EV is still easier than SM Asation. ;D

I don't know about that, but except SOA all other fights are just one big dps check, that's all, and there is very little fun involved doing it.

You do realize that the difference between 61 and 63 gear is so minimal it doesn't really make a big difference? But just for you we'll probably try NiM EV in PvP gear (you know what that is?), so you can shut up.

I don't know about that, but except SOA all other fights are just one big dps check, that's all, and there is very little fun involved doing it.

63 gear is a 50-100 dps increase, so yeah its huge. Anyways like I said we were in 58 and 61 gear. Your set up was also far superior to ours, your gunslinger definitely made the fight easier for you, as well as your scoundrel healer.

Anyways like I said we were in 58 and 61 gear. Your set up was also far superior to ours, your gunslinger definitely made the fight easier for you, as well as your scoundrel healer.

We. Were. Not. In. 63. Gear. Far out. It's not a difficult concept.

We were also so far off enrage that mathematically 58s would not change the outcome.

I will get a commando to heal. I can also replace the gunslinger with another class, and we'll downgrade our gear just for you ;)

Edit: I'm not on the Bastion (I'm not affiliated with the guys making these videos, to be clear).

Edited by Aurojiin

We were also so far off enrage that mathematically 58s would not change the outcome.

I will get a commando to heal. I can also replace the gunslinger with another class, and we'll downgrade our gear just for you ;)

Edit: I'm not on the Bastion (I'm not affiliated with the guys making these videos, to be clear).

You can be affiliated with us in spirit!

Thanks for the support.

Also, anyone have any ideas for Terror? We're running into a wall with the tentacles.

No its not, NiM EV drops rakata and so does SM Asation. NiM EV is only 'easier' because its been out since day 1.

Mechanics wise, EV is much easier than TfB. The first boss of EV basically is straight up DPS, second boss is the same as the first, only melee need to run in and out, third boss is repeatedly killing some mobs and pressing a button, fourth boss is just basically attacking a dummy. The only boss with any semblance mechanics is SOA.

And, as Decipio said, we'll do EV NiM in PvP gear, and maybe even Mando heals (as our Mando heals evidently has no trouble healing Operator and Kephess).

You can be affiliated with us in spirit!

Thanks for the support.

Also, anyone have any ideas for Terror? We're running into a wall with the tentacles.

Maybe we should try our T & Z method. Or you tank both xD

Edited by -Yui-

Mechanics wise, EV is much easier than TfB. The first boss of EV basically is straight up DPS, second boss is the same as the first, only melee need to run in and out, third boss is repeatedly killing some mobs and pressing a button, fourth boss is just basically attacking a dummy. The only boss with any semblance to the mechanics found in TfB is SOA.

And, as Decipio said, we'll do EV NiM in PvP gear, and maybe even Mando heals (as our Mando heals evidently has no trouble healing Operator and Kephess).

Have fun with that.

Do a commando dps, sentinel dps, commando healer, and vanguard tank. Thats what we did, but only because thats what we had on at the time. Your set up was far superior to ours.

Interesting clip.

How do you get the camera shooting from so far above you?

Also, awhile back someone posted a video of themselves soloing the final boss of False Emperor, which later resulted in shadow/assassins getting a nice Nerf. Devs watch these clips, you know. :mad: