RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

limenutpen

Re /stuck this would be put under a vote, between the teams.

If no /stuck will be agreed I would need a screen shots to penalize this player.

Player caught doing this will be disqualified for the next match. If the same player will do this a second time he will miss three matches.

So /stuck will be put upon a vote when all teams will be decided, between the Guilds participating.

Still some guilds are not showing there interest so we might end up with more then 10 teams; Fubar, Imp Fleet All Stars, Jedi Sith 'Ari, MVP, NKPD, Girls From Pve, Devils Dice.

These are teams I have met in Ranked WZ in recent weeks.

ENTRANCE FEE

Seeing the recent feedback most probably it will be a 1 million credits fee. If we have ten participants this will be a ten million prize. Winner takes 70% second takes 30%

You asked what guilds Vladllen was from when he said him and his guild would play.

It's MVPs. You can add them

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your reply Nutpen. We tried to sync queues with Tattoo Inn and for us it did not work. Regarding the ./stuck command, you can see it in the victory message. 'Proudlock bla bla bla (zero dmg, etc)' Its there, so no need for a BW system.

What map was this?

There is a common bug in ancient hypergate if you get too close to a corner or get pushed in to the center pylon that you get killed by kill target 0 dmg.

What map was this?

There is a common bug in ancient hypergate if you get too close to a corner or get pushed in to the center pylon that you get killed by kill target 0 dmg.

this!

proudlock even said in our ts that he died from 0 damage by target in ancient hypergate (bug), he didnt /stuck.

anw in ACE it is not allowed to use this command on rwz.

btw: i dont rly c any guilds using /stuck so i think it wont be a probleme.

Edited by elitegerike

this!

proudlock even said in our ts that he died from 0 damage by target in ancient hypergate (bug), he didnt /stuck.

anw in ACE it is not allowed to use this command on rwz.

btw: i dont rly c any guilds using /stuck so i think it wont be a probleme.

Ah okay, it's a ****** bug then, thanks for clearing it up.

I will ask around tonight - Republic's Wrath.

My personal guess is that we will be interested. I'll (or somebody from our guild) post an update as soon as we decide.

Asked: Not decided, especially because 5 millions seem too much. Set us on Maybe. :)

Edited by Ed-ward
Update

Hello Bonsai,

thank you for your response. Your guild will need to be a full team to attend to this, plus reserves = from 15 to 30 players including alts team list. You have one month to build till end of Feb so its up to you!

If you think Meep Meep I'm A Jeep can build a team go ahead. I for sure would like to have you onboard since both you and Vito are good players.

I know that both Rebel Dream, and Yah Man are trying to build a complete team including reserves for the league.

Entry fee will be 1 million credits per guild, which I think is pretty low. A couple of daily runs in Section X, and Black Hole should cover this expense. Or else you can make it 100k credits per player.

I don't do much or any PvE nowadays and I am always running with 10 million + credits most of which earned from crafting.

Please note that all players in the Team will have to run with the same guild tag under them, and all players can play for one guild.

A player is all his legacy and alts, not one character.

A player is all his legacy. This can play for one guild and faction.

Hello everyone.

I see more and more guilds are joining, so it seems reasonable to cut the entering fee as the number of guilds increases.

There are so much talks about money that it seems ppls enjoy the prize more than the event itself ;)

Btw, if Fubar will decide to join, they'll have to get back under one guild tag again xD

Edited by TimoniPumba

Hello everyone.

I see more and more guilds are joining, so it seems reasonable to cut the entering fee as the number of guilds increases.

There are so much talks about money that it seems ppls enjoy the prize more than the event itself ;)

Btw, if Fubar will decide to join, they'll have to get back under one guild tag again xD

Sadly they probably wont. Lots of them are busy or cant play recently, and I heard from one of them that it will be a while until they're back (the full team).

They have a name now btw. It's imp fleet all starz

Yes I saw the video of the guy and I will get in contact with him, once things get moving!

1st March or not? You are speaking as established teams, others are still building up (like ourselves Vitruvians)

Yah Man, Rebel Dream etc There is also the problem of the Fubar disbanding which honestly I would like them to participate on whatever banner they want too (Imp Fleet All Starz etc)

I would like that many guilds participate, the more teams take part the nicer and more interesting this will be.

If a guild can think that they can reemerge and take this they are also welcome. Currently it is nice to see Impulse back in the game, and would also be amazing to see others from the past Summer coming back strong.

Edited by limenutpen

If I had ten guilds already booked we could start 15 February.

So far I have 7 Guilds, and five in doubt. 2 of the confirmed guilds are from the Imp side. (I for one would like more Imperials)

Would you want to win a league, and someone tells you ah we could not participate because of this and that. A good advanced time-table can leave any and all excuses away.

If we go with 1st March date I would need all teams fully submitted by 20 February (payment of fee of 1 million credits), with team list by 25.

On 1st March we start with the first matches.

We are on 1st February so its time to see if we can do or cannot do this.

From now on I would need a Provisional Team List for the teams seriously interested, how much will sub to this till the 15th February will decide if we can DO it or not. Remember each player can play only for one Guild with his Legacy Server wide account for the Champion League. Guilds may have from 15 up to 30 Players alts included in this final number.

Example of Team List.

Guild: Vitruvians

Player Name, Legacy name in Caps, Alts in Brackets:

- Nutpen SEAWALKER (Lim'Suno) C

* C = Captain, GM = Guildmaster always list these, as in case of team disputes it is the people who will have to speak!

* updated with the following

If enough Guild Teams subscribe the Champions League will start on 1st March.

Official (Final) Team Lists will need to come till 25 February

A full calendar will be presented before the end of month.

Edited by limenutpen