View Single Post

Vlacke
01.21.2012 , 10:10 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by omninull View Post
The Inquisitor's personality is so unlikable half the time, but everyone else surrounding him in his story line are very interesting.

He repeats ridiculous one-liners, makes lame jokes, responds at times like he's an institutionalized slave, then at other times, one dialogue selection later, he pulls a 180 and acts like he's supposed to be a god. Half the time, I don't like anything he says in the available options, and sometimes all three options are basically the same tone. If the Sith Warrior gets anything, it's storyline.

I remember the time he first got his step, he saw it, and ran up to it like a child would....
This is not Palpatine, a master manipulator, or someone who would be an asssassin.
The truth is, female Inquisitor sounds hell of a lot better than male, superb voice acting for me there.

Male Inquisitor is just like you have described him, trust me rolling a female Inquisitor is a class game changer when compared to her male counterpart.

The only huge downside for me there is the lack of option to romance Ashara Zavros