So, if everyone is unsubbing....

Kenjer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have FC3: BD, Deus Ex and Skyrim in my steam library still un-finished. Also Titanfall and BF4, and I want to pick up the AC games that Ive not yet played to get caught up on the series and then get AC4. Should keep me occupied for a while

Titanfall is a pretty wicked game, I think the best part overall is on release they had some issues, but every single bad one was corrected within a week. Would be good if it had some offline content but hey thems the breaks.

To be honest, most people aren't even going to unsub. People have been saying that since 1.7.

I'm done. Just about everyone who I used to play with have been gone for a while and now everyone left literally unsubbed today.

Titanfall is a pretty wicked game, I think the best part overall is on release they had some issues, but every single bad one was corrected within a week. Would be good if it had some offline content but hey thems the breaks.

Yeah I have had a blast playing it. I am a bit annoyed that there is no multi-gpu support yet, or that there is no HUD on my triple monitor setup, but its still a wicked fun game. I like the ultra-fast pace of everything, it feels like some of the old Unreal games.

Duran'del here:

I'm staying. I don't know about you, but I honestly like the PvP here. I am playing Titanfall alongside this, but I'm finding this game extremely enjoyable, even on the PvP side of things.

For those who think this game will die, wasn't GW2 supposed to kill this game? Wasn't this game supposed to tank due to lack of subs? This game has soldiered onwards through the "doomsdays" that some have predicted, and it seems that it will keep going to do such.

Frankly this is Starwars so its not goin anywhere until there is a new Starwars game period.

i said basically the exact thing on the faq thread. the new battlefront, imo, will hurt this game more then any other game. and if the rumors are true there is an open world star wars game in the works that just might kill or nearly kill this game. the only way to kill star wars is with more star wars.

i said basically the exact thing on the faq thread. the new battlefront, imo, will hurt this game more then any other game. and if the rumors are true there is an open world star wars game in the works that just might kill or nearly kill this game. the only way to kill star wars is with more star wars.

What rumor? If you're referring to the SOE announcement, that will not be a Star Wars game.

For those who think this game will die, wasn't GW2 supposed to kill this game? Wasn't this game supposed to tank due to lack of subs? This game has soldiered onwards through the "doomsdays" that some have predicted, and it seems that it will keep going to do such.

I'm not saying its doomsday - im sure the game will support the PVE community for a while yet. However, as someone who exclusively PVPs, this was the final straw. And yes, i actually did unsub, so did a whole lot of other people.

I think PvP in this game would have been a lot healthier without ranked PvP of any sort. This whole 'e-sport' thing should be confined to e-sport games, not themepark MMOs, where the devs have 27 things to pay attention to.

Rewards (both vanity and gear0wise) should be purchasable with comms, there should only be one tier of gear and people can just focus on PvPing, instead of complaining about the lack of ranked queues. Casuals would probably get stomped a lot of the time, but how is that different from now, when the serious teams end up queueing in regs anyway (because they'd rather PvP instead of waiting in a queue)?

They could have instead implemented a challenge system, where a premade could challenge another premade and they PvP for the bragging rights (and comms). Leaderboards could also be implemented for whoever cares about that crap (showing all the relevant stats in a WZ - wins, damage, healing, etc).

lol......and their subs have gone way down......so yes, people do unsub.

where are you getting your #'s from id like to have a look

iv been one to say im done 3 or 4 times but i just cant get used to playing a marshmallow looking toon in a world that looks like Tinkerbell was the dev lol" WOW"

My ranting aside, is there another MMO around that has better PvP balance and variety than this game? I played GW2 for months, and the PvP there got boring cos there's only one game mode.

What about Wildstar? Is it shaping up to be the next best PvP experience (grindy levelling aside)?

WS and ESO - kinda meh. Don't think either of these will hurt SWTOR.

I'm revisiting some of my old steam games. Also, been flight simming, really getting into Falcon BMS. Can't wait for Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, and EVE Valkyrie. If procedural generated worlds and Oculus Rift are as much of a game changer as expected, I won't ever be back to SWTOR.

My ranting aside, is there another MMO around that has better PvP balance and variety than this game? I played GW2 for months, and the PvP there got boring cos there's only one game mode.

What about Wildstar? Is it shaping up to be the next best PvP experience (grindy levelling aside)?

I would say Wildstar is going to have good PvP. In my brief experience with it in beta it was very fun

I'm revisiting some of my old steam games. Also, been flight simming, really getting into Falcon BMS. Can't wait for Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, and EVE Valkyrie. If procedural generated worlds and Oculus Rift are as much of a game changer as expected, I won't ever be back to SWTOR.

I am also eagerly awaiting those games' release. I need to get myself a real joystick before then tho lol

Edited by cashogy_reborn

Are you in a good corp in eve? I love that game but didnt know anyone went there after we left swg. I want to play but don't *********** trust anyone.....ever. Which makes it hard to do anything cause well....yea.

Edited by Telaan

considering it was at its heart a hack'n'slash game, BF2 did an amazing job with space combat. I even bought a flight stick for it. had a blast.