Voss Law

JrTrekkie

Oh my god.

What a horrible picture of me, Zerrak and Lathar's names are totally blocking my pretty face!

Here, http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/Sciriato/Screenshot_2012-04-11_23_28_14_046403.jpg a much better view of that pretty mug.

More on topic, could write it off as IC confusion and paranoia or something. While technically I'm sure the Voss wouldn't be thrilled about their guests pulling guns in their city.

Also, come join Trask Ulgo where Voss RP is booming, troopers are lawless and mercs want to save lives rather then take them! :p

:D Lupara!!! I loved you last night, showing up at the most inappropriate time offering out business cards. Added some humour to a serious RP event. Hope to see you again soon

From what I gathered Republic side is that the Voss don't care what you do, as they allow criminals of all types onto Voss, as long as you do not hurt the Voss themselves. Do as you please, take over abandoned towers, kill members of the rival faction, hunt down one another, just do it away from Voss settlements, and do not do it to Voss, and you are fine.