Wait so let me try to get this..

Theology

Alright, so I can't find a link. Maybe it wasn't stated. Cool. But that kind of just reiterates the point I was making earlier. Why did it take Bioware 3-4 months to develop one new Operation? More importantly, why does it take Bioware over 7 months to make and release ONE new warzone? Seven. Months. for a tiny enclosed area with some basic objective mechanic.

why did it take Blizz 10 months to release patch 5.0? That's 10 months with out any content. It takes Blizz YEARS to release new Battlegrounds.

WoW has 8 battlegrounds. That's 1 new battleground a year. SWTOR has 4 right now (soon to be 5) in less then 1 year.

As for Operations part of is it does take a long time to make. (Again look at how long it takes WoW to make a new Raid in Cataclyims they only added what 1 new raid after the expansion went live? course they did add 3 dungeons in content patches but still thats 3 dungeons and 1 new raid over 2 years) The other part is that they are switching to the new 6 week content cycle so they have build up a lot of new content to release over time.

Oh, and my favorite part is that the OP edited the first post to remove the parts that proved he did zero research. Looks like he realizes he made a silly claim, so he removed it, but he refuses to admit it and instead jumped to some other argument. It's a common tactic of immature and uninformed arguers.

Where is the new WZ/Ranked season 1? I mean, what have you been doing the past 3 months? What have you possibly been doing the past 3 months that made these not come in with 1.4. I'm really just trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt; but it's extremely difficult.

They've been converting the entire game over from one model (subscription-only) to a subscription-F2P-hybrid.

Where have you been the last 3 months? How did you miss this? You think that just happens on a whim, or that there's a +5 Wand of Lightning Business Model Conversion?

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it's extremely difficult...

Alright, so I can't find a link. Maybe it wasn't stated. Cool. But that kind of just reiterates the point I was making earlier. Why did it take Bioware 3-4 months to develop one new Operation? More importantly, why does it take Bioware over 7 months to make and release ONE new warzone? Seven. Months. for a tiny enclosed area with some basic objective mechanic.

Novare Coast came out with 1.2, which was released in April. This was five months ago.

It is certainly pertinent when you incorrectly color the situation like this:

This implies some sort of unannounced subtlety, when it was quite the opposite. They were very straightforward about what's in 1.4, and that's what is in tomorrow's patch.

This analogy is a poor fit. A better one would be McDonald's telling you about a combo that gives you a sandwich, fries and a drink and then complaining that you don't also get chicken nuggets with it because you see a sign for chicken nuggets in the restaurant.

I'm sorry for disappointing you, though I have to admit my priorities do not include gaining your approval. I'm sorry nonetheless.

Well done sir, well done. I lol'd rather hard at the chicken nugget analogy

Oh, and my favorite part is that the OP edited the first post to remove the parts that proved he did zero research. Looks like he realizes he made a silly claim, so he removed it, but he refuses to admit it and instead jumped to some other argument. It's a common tactic of immature and uninformed arguers.

I thought the saaaaame thing. Like soon enough, this OP is just going to be ... because none of it was true lol