Can we plz get /Lick

livinlife

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd wager you like the Sith Pureblood slap emote.

A lick emote would be the same thing, but much more positive. :)

Actually I don't use any of those racial ability emotes. I tried em out once to see what they were and then they just sat there collecting dust since then, and that's been since December 17th or so of 2011.

What in gods name do you want /lick for. There really are some strange people out there is THIS is what we are looking forward too.

Why fix bugs or add content when they can just add /lick and get 12 million subscribers in seconds ;)

Oh and in before " content developers and /lick developers are different teams"

Actually I don't use any of those racial ability emotes. I tried em out once to see what they were and then they just sat there collecting dust since then, and that's been since December 17th or so of 2011.

So basically, you don't like emotes? But don't use, doesn't mean, don't like. :p

So basically, you don't like emotes? But don't use, doesn't mean, don't like. :p

Nah I dont mind emotes, on occasion I'll use one or two but in general I forget they are even there because I just don't use them very often. That and a lick emote just seems well....bizarre. I guess the best way to sum it up is I don't really see the point in them 99% of the time.

first emote i tried when i started and was crushed it didn't work :( so bioware like title asks can we plz get a /lick emote plz plz plz:eek:

Why would you want your pretend person to lick another pretend person?

first emote i tried when i started and was crushed it didn't work :( so bioware like title asks can we plz get a /lick emote plz plz plz:eek:

There's another thread in the general forums that is talking about the problem with the SWTOR 'community', well just take a look at this thread and you start to get a sense of the problem.

BTW OP, the suggestion forum is that wasy ------------------>

I support this. There was a whole mini-game of cantina licking in SWG. But if or when you add /lick to the game, remember to tie achievements to it, some secret licking locations and of course achievement for licking every operation boss in story and hard mode. Nightmare licks could award cartel coins.

:cool:

I support this. There was a whole mini-game of cantina licking in SWG. But if or when you add /lick to the game, remember to tie achievements to it, some secret licking locations and of course achievement for licking every operation boss in story and hard mode. Nightmare licks could award cartel coins.

:cool:

1000x this... You could always spot the regular Ents and idlers in Theed and Mos Eis Cantinas by the number of licks they got when they walked in.

We also need a /tiphat and a /fiddle (both with animations).

1000x this... You could always spot the regular Ents and idlers in Theed and Mos Eis Cantinas by the number of licks they got when they walked in.

We also need a /tiphat and a /fiddle (both with animations).

And Licking Vader or a Stormie would get you shot!

What in gods name do you want /lick for. There really are some strange people out there is THIS is what we are looking forward too.

its a game about star wars where a guy ****s his sister, people force choke their wives, and kill their best friends and leave them to die in lava.