WTB Legacy Offhand gear (Armor)

dscount

We waited a LONG time for the Legacy Lightsaber, but really need a legacy offhand now (With Armor slot).

WHY? Well since 2.1 kind of locked down all the ARMOR to slots it's been a pain if you get an item on one toon, but can't move it to another.

Simple Request: Please create a generic "Offhand" Helix purchased maybe item for moving around ARMOR that is OFFHAND only.

Thanks!

Edited by dscount

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+100500. Slingers/Mercs/Sentinels can use legacy offhand, other classes no.

PS. Legacy upgrade kit to transform any gear in BOL (even 7400 cc for one kit) would be great so too. Anyway we have collections now.

• 1 month later...
Ironically, I was just telling my wife that we need a Bind to Legacy Offhand for the various classes. The Gree Event is returning again in December. This would be the perfect time to introduce the item(s). It would generate a lot of activity because people would want to get them for the different classes. Come on BW! Give us a Legacy Offhand for the holidays. :)

Ironically, I was just telling my wife that we need a Bind to Legacy Offhand for the various classes. The Gree Event is returning again in December. This would be the perfect time to introduce the item(s). It would generate a lot of activity because people would want to get them for the different classes. Come on BW! Give us a Legacy Offhand for the holidays. :)

These is a legacy off hand , but there is not a generator , shield , focus or knife ... I made a very short post up top with a BIG Please ...the legacy off hand is both a main hand and off hand ...

Why I never ask in game for a legacy off hand in case I missed something in a patch .. I al ways ask is there a legacy knife yet .. any way gl have fun you all heres to hoping we get those legacy things soon ..

Edited by tanktest

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

2.7 patch notes! "New Legacy Offhands are now available from the Gree Reputation Vendor."

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=724869&highlight=2.7+patch+notes

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/06/swtor-legacy-offhands-available-with-gree-reputation/

"There seems to be a lot of concern regarding the Legacy Offhands currently available, so I wanted to let you know that there will be Vibroknives and Scatterguns added to the vendor in a later patch. "

BOUT FKN TIME! I'll be gear sharing the offhand on my sorc/sage/shadow/sin lol only 1 offhand to grind for 4 toons.

CAN'T WAIT! I found helix on a couple toons for offhands, so I'm stoked for 2.7.

Wish they provide other means of acquiring them, besides the "grief" event...

Why not also include them in the weekly bounty event, and thus acquirable year around from a bounty rep vendor?

Would not be bad, if you could also buy them at Oricon if you had the right rep there too

sue

• 1 year later...