Bugged piece of schit

I am 25 mins into doing one of my first hard mode thingies when very near to the end a boss knocks me from a platform to a lower platform

i cannot get back up, i cannot do anything, /stuck does not work

i try to leave the instance and the game crashes

this is not what makes a good game you idiots - there is a lotta love for this game but guys seriously you need to fix these stupid elementary things or it will continue to fail

but then again i am not sure BW cares as long as the $$££s roll in...

so the purpose of the game here is to guess what HM thingy the OP is talking about.

He gave us 2 clues

- "very near to the end a boss knocks me from a platform to a lower platform"

- and he didn't seems to have died instantly.

So, at first i thought about malgus but i believe you died instantly if you are bump

The second boss of lost island bump too, but can you survive, is there a lower plateform?

My best guess would be the 2nd to last boss of the esseles.

Yup, that's almost certainly the droid boss in Esseles (right before you would fight the bonus boss). I believe this only happens if you fight him on the ramp, if you stand on the actual platform I think you'll be ok.

As a side note, one way to get out is to have your party engage in combat, then /stuck while you're fighting. This will cause you to die, allowing you to return to the med center.

Think it is the third boss, but yeah, my money is on The Esseles - ISS-7 Guardian Battledroid. Every guid know to man dealing with The Esseles also says watch for knock back there. Edited by mikebevo

yes that was it, eccles thingy yes

but my point really was the disappointment of the bug not letting me finsih the fp

next time, you can guarantee, i will watch out for this

Edited by BewBo

yes that was it, eccles thingy yes

but my point really was the disappointment of the bug not letting me finsih the fp

next time, you can guarantee, i will watch out for this

Why could you not finish? Even if you crashed you can sign back in and reenter. Now that does not mean all pugs will wait for you, but every group I have been with has waited 5 to 7 mins for someone that crashed to sign back in.

Crashes happen, can't prevent that with so many types of hardware, but when they happen just do everything you can possibly do to get back to the group ASAP. Normally when I am in a group, we will continue clearing trash, but will wait to find a replacement for 7 mins (although I have been in groups that would only wait 5 mins). I once had someone wait 10 mins for me at the end The Esseles when I crashed after the last conversation, but before clicking on the thing to end the mission when my power flickered off. They could have just clicked and left, but they waited on me.

Why could you not finish? Even if you crashed you can sign back in and reenter. Now that does not mean all pugs will wait for you, but every group I have been with has waited 5 to 7 mins for someone that crashed to sign back in.

Crashes happen, can't prevent that with so many types of hardware, but when they happen just do everything you can possibly do to get back to the group ASAP. Normally when I am in a group, we will continue clearing trash, but will wait to find a replacement for 7 mins (although I have been in groups that would only wait 5 mins). I once had someone wait 10 mins for me at the end The Esseles when I crashed after the last conversation, but before clicking on the thing to end the mission when my power flickered off. They could have just clicked and left, but they waited on me.

He probably didn't say "wait for me" and just logged off without saying anything. I always wait for people who get this bug, but if they don't say "I'll be back" then I replace them.

it crashed as i say, and took ages to go back to desktop. i had said to group i'd exit and re-enter instance, but crash took so long. i don't think there should be any such get-booted-out-of-playzone cases in the fp. kicked off platform and die yes, get ****tily stuck, definitely not

Its a glitch when you get knocked through the ramps as opposed to off them. You can get back out in 2 steps.

1) Target someone in the group by clicking on their portrait in the group window.

2) Then type /follow

It should pull you up out of the pit and you should be on your way. Someone will have to be around that area for it to work.

Its a glitch when you get knocked through the ramps as opposed to off them. You can get back out in 2 steps.

1) Target someone in the group by clicking on their portrait in the group window.

2) Then type /follow

It should pull you up out of the pit and you should be on your way. Someone will have to be around that area for it to work.

Interesting. I haven't tried this command. How well does it work for say... not getting turned around your first time in Story Mode with the group?

so the purpose of the game here is to guess what HM thingy the OP is talking about.

He gave us 2 clues

- "very near to the end a boss knocks me from a platform to a lower platform"

- and he didn't seems to have died instantly.

So, at first i thought about malgus but i believe you died instantly if you are bump

The second boss of lost island bump too, but can you survive, is there a lower plateform?

If it's Esseles all he has to do is remove himself from the group and he will be booted from the instance.

Edited by TalkingDinosaur

Once I was clicking at the console while the boss was doing his stuff on the pipes and I had the great idea of turning the camera towards the healer who was in the middle of the platform. Boss went down and I press "w" to resume dpsing his ugly self. Oops. Only the camera was towards the middle, my character was still facing the console, so I fell but didn't die. Not sure how to describe it, no lower platform, but there is some stuff you can step on down there. Weird thing was that when sorcerer pulled me back up, fight reset.

Edited by wainot-keel