My Jedi Knight feels dirty now.

elexier

So level 37 now 100% light side untill last night, Been lusting for Kira since they met, 30ish levels of tension I had to do sommin or else I would have killed some poor sod that didnt deserve it :S

And got with Doc :'(, His comment afterwards about a stiff neck made it even worse, So I told him he was being pig headed.

Curse you Bioware, I was saving those Darkside points for Kira, I wonder if I can flush doc out of an air lock :p

But yeah, My Jedi knight feels dirty now :(

So level 37 now 100% light side untill last night, Been lusting for Kira since they met, 30ish levels of tension I had to do sommin or else I would have killed some poor sod that didnt deserve it :S

And got with Doc :'(, His comment afterwards about a stiff neck made it even worse, So I told him he was being pig headed.

Curse you Bioware, I was saving those Darkside points for Kira, I wonder if I can flush doc out of an air lock :p

But yeah, My Jedi knight feels dirty now :(

If you're female. You can't get with Kira.

I was saving those Darkside points for Kira

I've advanced the romance with Kira a bit, to the kissing stage anyway, and I have gotten no dark side points for it so far.

Also, no Jedi should realistically should be 100% light prior to hitting the cap and working off the DS points, IMO anyway. Speaking from a RP perspective, 100% light just seems to be unrealistic, no one is that good.

I've advanced the romance with Kira a bit, to the kissing stage anyway, and I have gotten no dark side points for it so far.

Also, no Jedi should realistically should be 100% light prior to hitting the cap and working off the DS points, IMO anyway. Speaking from a RP perspective, 100% light just seems to be unrealistic, no one is that good.

What did Yoda do that was dark?

Doc eventually becomes rather less of a flaming ******e. Remarks like that are a cover for his anxiety. He reeeally likes you ( you personally, not the fact that you have compatable plumbing), and that fact scares him. Basically, don't be abusive, but don't be afraid to call him on it when he's being stupid/ridiculous. Edited by Meira_Arirai

funny thread :D

i too could not maintain 100% lightside points ... every once in a while i would just do something totally un-jedi like.

it was funny for me, cause in 1 night on Hoth, i had decided to heal a defeated enemy cause he pleaded with me that he couldn't stop the bleeding after a fought him (LS) and a little later after defeating another traitor, he pleaded with me to spare him. but i desided to execute him anyway (DS) ...

but my LS far exceeds my DS by about 10 : 1 ... but its fun :p

and when they implement same sex involvement, my sage, who is female, will so pursue my padawan Nadia ... total DS lust for her.

oh the fun :cool:

The whole "love is bad" for Jedi is certainly the most illogical and incoherent thing ever.

"Kill 100 people and torture them" + 50 dark Side

"Kiss the woman you love" + 50 dark Side

righhht

Aaaaahgreed. I understand that Jedi are supposed to be Space Bhikku/Bhikkuni, but if nothing else, you don't need special, genetically-mediated abilities to be a Buddhist monk. Also, witness how common the 'lecherous monk' is as a character trope in the literature of cultures with a dominant Christian or Buddhist presence to get an idea of how well that kind of restriction went for a lot of real-life people who were expected by their religious orders to forgo romantic relationships or a family life.

From what I've watched over my husband's shoulder, Aric's probably a really attractive LI once you get him to warm up a bit. That is, as long as certain aspects of male feline anatomy don't hold true for Cathars. :/

Edited by Meira_Arirai

Also, from what I've watched over my husband's shoulder, Aric's probably a really attractive LI once you get him to warm up a bit. That is, as long as certain aspects of male feline anatomy don't hold true for Cathars. :/

He's twenty different types of awesome. But I agree with you on the anatomy thing, heh. :X

This is definitely logical. I'm on the RP/PVE server Kath Hound. I'm basically roleplaying my Jedi Knight as good and honorable, and totally opposed to the Sith. I actually got a couple dark side points in that mission on Coruscant where you steal documents from that courier which show a Senator's intention to submit a bill to reject the Jedi and ally with the Sith. I refused to "allow Democracy to function" by letting the Senator's aide have the document I just took, and instead gave them to the activist who originally sent me on the mission.

I've got a little handful of DS points for making choices like that. When Ranna Tao'Venn asked me to participate in a ritual that would make me the in-culture equivalent of a blood relative, I agreed. I figured that it only made sense to (A)comfort a friend who was having a hard time with the recent death of her mother and didn't have many other allies and (B)open a diplomatic link between the Jedi and the Tython pilgrims, who had fighters and force-sensitives aplenty in their ranks, and who heretofore had pretty negative expectations about how the Jedi were likely to operate.

Basically, my character believes that the core mission of the Jedi Order should be to relieve suffering and improve regular peoples' lives, and she's vulnerable to letting her heart yank the rest of her around. This tends to land her in trouble with an Order that's more interested in using her as a one-woman, Force-sensitive spec-ops unit in the war against the Sith. Mechanically, that translates to a few DS points in with the LS ones.

What did Yoda do that was dark?

Not dark per se but after failing to turn Dooku back to LS, he pretty much lost any faith in the possibility of Sith being actually redemeed and turned way more pessimistic towards them, to the point that "destroy the Sith we must". I think this is as "dark" as you can get from Yoda.

For some perspective,

in the JK storyline, the Jedi Council's brilliant plan for Act II is to defeat, capture alive, and turn the muhfuhing Sith Emperor to the light side. :confused: Yeeeeeeah. That goes about as well as you might think it would.

Edited by Meira_Arirai

Not dark per se but after failing to turn Dooku back to LS, he pretty much lost any faith in the possibility of Sith being actually redemeed and turned way more pessimistic towards them, to the point that "destroy the Sith we must". I think this is as "dark" as you can get from Yoda.

Then there's that time he hit a poor, defenseless droid repeatedly with his cane...

For some perspective,

in the JK storyline, the Jedi Council's brilliant plan for Act II is to defeat, capture alive, and turn the muhfuhing Sith Emperor to the light side. :confused: Yeeeeeeah. That goes about as well as you might think it would.

Yeah. I was like "You gotta be Sithing me. HTF would that ever work!"

Yeah. I was like "You gotta be Sithing me. HTF would that ever work!"

It "Almost" worked sorta (Just done that very mission) Thought i'd have to use Doc for that one but turns out I didn't Me and Kira cut everything down without too many issues accept for when a patrol bugged out. (4 elites, 6 strong and 8 of those healing acolite things) yeah I did a few times clearing that patrol out.

What I don't get is that....

NONE of my companions have said a WORD about being captured/torcherd forced to do terrible things, Not one of them wanted to talk about it :'(.