one of the best classes iv played

the operative has to be one of the most hardest classes to play in pvp considering once your out of stealth u can be screwd. but i love that about this class im only level 11 and i enjoy sneaking up on silly players who think they can take an objective when out of no where i go nope get facerolled!

now with that being said im only level 11. i just find this class amazing and people under estimate us and our abilities theres a learning curve to this class but its very rewarding. i hate to say it but its just like a rogue in WoW and thats why i love it.

im just wondering what everyone else thinks about this class?

well, I play the mirror of the operative as a scoundrel...

But I must say I believe it is my favorite class so far. I've been juggernaut (35) and sorc (24) and while I like both of them, this has been the most fun I've had yet. The combination of decent dps, stealth, healing, ranged, melee, and just play awesome got me hooked to it. I want to level my other toons too but I can't tear myself away from my scoundrel

it does have a large learning curve, and it is weaker in a few areas than other classes, so we are more of an underdog, but it's a blast to play regardless!

the operative has to be one of the most hardest classes to play in pvp considering once your out of stealth u can be screwd. but i love that about this class im only level 11 and i enjoy sneaking up on silly players who think they can take an objective when out of no where i go nope get facerolled!

now with that being said im only level 11. i just find this class amazing and people under estimate us and our abilities theres a learning curve to this class but its very rewarding. i hate to say it but its just like a rogue in WoW and thats why i love it.

im just wondering what everyone else thinks about this class?

Just wait until you get Hidden Strike upgraded with Jarring Strike in skill tree (If you're using Concealment) along with Acid Blade :rolleyes: