Oh my. *nerdgasm*

BurnedRemains

If this does no give you a raging nerd ***** then I've no idea what will. I'll give you two links. One live one not.

Album.

Was listening to this band on my iTunes and this popped up. I never heard it prior which made me sad due to being a massive fan of this band.

Nice, I love Epica but I'd never seen this. Thanks.

This is terrible!

Although, I haven't liked metal since I was 12, so this doesn't really appeal to me.

Maybe it's because I was young at the time but when I think of metal I think of kids >_>

Fun fact! Metal actually takes more skill overall to be good and sound good. No this is not terrible. You apparently just don't know how to listen to music objectivley. For instance, I hate rap, yet I could easily point out a good beat/rythm etc. in a ap song and base my thesis of that song on that and call it good however much I hate the genre.

Fun fact! Metal actually takes more skill overall to be good and sound good. No this is not terrible. You apparently just don't know how to listen to music objectivley. For instance, I hate rap, yet I could easily point out a good beat/rythm etc. in a ap song and base my thesis of that song on that and call it good however much I hate the genre.

Relax pizon, I liked almost every type of metal when I was younger. From 7 H. Target, Defeated Sanity and Wormed to Pantera, Twisted Sister , and Alice Cooper Personally the instrumentals don't do it for me anymore and I don't like the sound overall. That's why I said it was terrible. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so don't jump to conclusions about how I listen to music.

I hated rap almost my entire life and have recently taken a liking to the genre. I find that a good artist who raps about interesting or intellectually stimulating topics hold my interest far greater than any metal band. Eyedea and Abilities, Aesop Rock, and Atmosphere are some great example of intellectual rap. Some talk about Existentialism and others about everyday problems and the sort. I can also lay down and even sleep to the music.

To each his own of course.

Of course I don't strictly listen to Rap. I also enjoy various forms of electronic music, classic rock, and orchestral.

Edited by DMOMO