View Single Post

Miho
02.09.2018 , 12:50 PM | #17
Glad my posts helped. Stat wise (in 248s) I would advice either

Low Alacrity

711-721 Alacrity Rating (1 Enhancements + 5 Augments) or 846-854 Alacrity Rating (2 Enhancements + 4 Augments)
750-756 Accuracy Rating (2 Enhancements + 3 Augments)
1866+ Critical Rating (6 Enhancements + 5 Augments)
All other stats into Mastery

(The reason for the optional 846-854 is: At 840+ Alacrity Rating you have better energy regen, which allows for more aggresive play when it comes to ablity usage.)

or High Alacrity - the build I mostly run

1866-1876 Alacrity Rating (6 Enhancements + 5 Augments) or 2097-2107 Alacrity Rating (7 Enhancements + 5 Augments)
759-765 Accuracy Rating (1 Enhancement + 3 Augments + Stim)
All other stats into Critical Rating

(The reason for the optional 2097-2107 is: At 2093+ Alacrity Rating you have better energy regen, which allows for more aggresive play when it comes to ablity usage. However, with the current stat pool I don't think it's worth it as Critical Rating will be too low.)

I already covered the utilties in a previous post. I think that's what you were asking for? I suggest you use:

Skillful
  • Nanotech Suit
  • Chem-resistant Inlay
  • Hit and Run or Infiltrator (optional)
Masterful
  • Advanced Cloaking
  • Endorphin Rush
  • Med Shield
Legendary
  • Circumvention
  • Revitalizers

And to answer your question, 1100 Critical Rating is indeed very low. Are you fully augmented yet? What is your average gear rating? Are you using crit crystals?

As for PvP I suggest you check the link that Hottie shared in the 3rd post in this topic. I'm not terrible at PvP but I'm by no means any great at it, so I'd rather not give advice on that.
Nyyah

<Origin> <Failure>