<Crescendo> Recruiting Skilled PVP'ers For PVP Only

Lazaris

Crescendo is now recruiting active skilled pvp'ers who just love to PVP and nothing else. We originated on the Swiftsure server and was considered THE top PVP guild on the republic side. We had recently disbanded due to different priorities for some people/game expectations not being suitable. We are looking to become strong again and we need you to apply!

Must Haves:

A working mic and have Teamspeak

A good sense of humor

Great communication skills

Quick reaction

Overall great skills in pvp

Must be able to listen and adjust accordingly

We are looking for all professions so if you want to be apart of a great guild with great players join Crescendo.

We currently aren't really doing ranked until we have the perfect fits, but we light up regular warzones.

Send a message or mail to either Breks or Davak.

We look forward to playing with you.

We are now running Ranked Warzones and need some more people to fill some ranks! Please acquire if you feel like you can run with some great players! The server is looking for us to having a great team put together to create some good competition.

Guild Website: http://www.crescendo-guild.com

Edited by Lazaris

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck in recruitment. I used to play on swiftsure back in the day on empire side and always hated your premades destroying us over and over again. You guys had a good team, hopefully you can rebuild and field a rated team.

I definitely meet all of the requirements but would love to chat with a recruiting officer as I'm still in Badcompany (They are somewhat inactive on Bastion PVP wise).

What times are you active and who would be a good contact to reach out to?

I definitely meet all of the requirements but would love to chat with a recruiting officer as I'm still in Badcompany (They are somewhat inactive on Bastion PVP wise).

What times are you active and who would be a good contact to reach out to?

Hey there you can contact either myself (Breks) or Davak in game we are currently looking for some exceptional players so we look forward to playing with you.

Hey there you can contact either myself (Breks) or Davak in game we are currently looking for some exceptional players so we look forward to playing with you.

Thanks Breks. Will definitely be in touch!

Not sure I meet the exceptional category just yet, but I can vouch for damn good.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, you guys did well. I hope you can find the players to fill up those slots so we can get another team queueing!

Hey thanks! Yeah we are almost complete. We just all have different play schedules which is difficult but everyone coordinates pretty well in ranked. We just need a little more practice and we could become very competitive. ;)