Regarding Malgus.. [Super Spoilers]

MonsterrLuv

Okay so, if anyone did the False Emperor, you know that Malgus betrays the empire and you go and fight him.

You also know that he *survives* his defeat on his steathship if you go and search on the Wookieepedia

My theory?

The Dread Masters find Malgus and he becomes a raidboss at some point in one of the new operations. They did it with Kephess, why not with Malgus?

Okay so, if anyone did the False Emperor, you know that Malgus betrays the empire and you go and fight him.

You also know that he *survives* his defeat on his steathship if you go and search on the Wookieepedia

My theory?

The Dread Masters find Malgus and he becomes a raidboss at some point in one of the new operations. They did it with Kephess, why not with Malgus?

Why would the Dread Masters join him? Did you read what the Imperial Guard sends you in the mail? They go to rest then to speak to The Emperor's Voice

Why would the Dread Masters join him? Did you read what the Imperial Guard sends you in the mail? They go to rest then to speak to The Emperor's Voice

I guess they could join Malgus, I think his theory stems from the leaks/datamining about future story content where the next few patches the Dread Masters will be the main baddies fighting both the Republic and the Empire

I guess they could join Malgus, I think his theory stems from the leaks/datamining about future story content where the next few patches the Dread Masters will be the main baddies fighting both the Republic and the Empire

Why would they? They know the Emperor is more powerful. The Emperor would trash Malgus in a fight. The Dread Master aren't foolish.

I don't know the reasoning for it, as I'm not a writer for the game. I'm just telling you what the Torhead datamining says. You can look it up yourself to verify what I'm saying and since it's an open secret on the forums, you could find posts dealing with it here.

I'm seriously hoping this isn't true as sith betraying the empire for no good reason is already done, plus you know they kinda owe the imperial characters and empire big time.

Oh and apparently the Grand Moff Regus (the Moff on Illum) also splits off from the Empire in a Malgus-esque fashion, except his band is extreme anti-alien. Yep. The Empire has it bad.

But yes, I don't think Malgus has died. He fell down a pit. Maul's survived that. Sidious survived that. Even Jadus survived his entire ship being destroyed. If you don't see a Sith die, chances are he's still kicking.

To be fair Sidious didn't truly survive he came back through a clone and Maul was largely a retcon.

I'm not entirely opposed to Malgus returning just not all shiney like it never happened but rather highly cybernetic.

Also lets face it repeating the sith rebel for no reason plot line would be a very bad move on bioware's part, especially when in game people have just seen how epic fail a rebellion of even the scale and power Malgus could come up with was.

Edited by DesAnvos