I'm announcing my retirement.

MidichIorian

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So all of you are saying this guy does nothing but QQ hes bad he needs to L2P and what not. Looks like a lot of you either don't play a Sage/Sorc, or work for BW. I'm sorry but all I read was truth, he hits everything that's wrong with these two calsses on the nose and you people dont even offer constructive feed back all you do is down this guy because he states fact. So he flamed about it and it's not very constructive big deal we've all had our flame moments.

You know the other funny thing? BW has shutdown threads that have gotten to the point of no return with other kids making fun of each other but they haven't locked this one... I find that rather strange.

Edited by Calogerus

Actually, this is why PTs are fundamentally broken. Zero skill required to do massive damage. "Pro" PTs might actually have taunt and grapple hot keyed but lets be honest: Most of you don't even use those skills. You run in spamming auto shot til in 10m range and if railshot procs you hit it. Give me a break. There is no easier class to play.

Auto-shot doesn't proc HiB it's Stockstrike and Ion Burst.

So all of you are saying this guy does nothing but QQ hes bad he needs to L2P and what not. Looks like a lot of you either don't play a Sage/Sorc, or work for BW. I'm sorry but all I read was truth, he hits everything that's wrong with these two calsses on the nose and you people dont even offer constructive feed back all you do is down this guy because he states fact.

You know the other funny thing? BW has shutdown threads that have gotten to the point of no return with other kids making fun of each other but they haven't locked this one... I find that rather strange.

Why help out the class we dont play? Having sorcs and sages in WZs are fun, that's where everyone gets to test their biggest hit numbers in a live situation.

[clueless trolling mode /on]

I know a sorc he tops every single WZ in damage and healing all the time. He bursts 3 times faster than pyrotech PTs and hes nearly unkillable. Hes shock crits for 5k and followed by a 2.5k chain shock. His bubble is so good makes all defensive CDs in this game looks underpowered. And super CC and super force speed and LoS makes him godlike. Sorcs are fine you just need to L2P.

Why help out the class we dont play? Having sorcs and sages in WZs are fun, that's where everyone gets to test their biggest hit numbers in a live situation.

[clueless trolling mode /on]

I know a sorc he tops every single WZ in damage and healing all the time. He bursts 3 times faster than pyrotech PTs and hes nearly unkillable. Hes shock crits for 5k and followed by a 2.5k chain shock. His bubble is so good makes all defensive CDs in this game looks underpowered. And super CC and super force speed and LoS makes him godlike. Sorcs are fine you just need to L2P.

I'm choosing not to feed the troll. Thanks for the laugh though.

Can I have your stuff?

I play several classes at 50. Not because of FOTM rerolls, but because I like to have a fist-hand, objective picture of game balance. It's not nearly as bad as many tunnel-visioned mouth-breathers claim. My Sage alt is augmented BM Seer\TK hybrid, and I enjoy playing it as much as I enjoy playing my half-WH Marauder.

True. People only playing one class, need to really go back to their tunnel visioned closets.

If you think a class is OP, just freaking ROLL IT and stop whining.

So...you rolled a sage it got nerfed now its not god mode anymore so your upset.. enjoy your next game

This was pretty much what I was saying in my post. If Sorcerers/Sages were still King of the Hill like they were before 1.2, this thread, and I imagine many of the other Nerf Marauders/Pyrotech threads, wouldn't even be here.

Please tell me then how many keys a pyro PT needs to be effective? Let me see how many I can name:

Railshot

Rocket punch

Auto shot

Explosive dart/ thermal detonator

Unload

Flame Burst

all others can be "clicked" and you can still kill people pretty effectively. So, sorry they need 6 keys not 5.

^ and here's how you tell the free kills from those PT that actually know what they're doing.

All of those you can click with your mouse and still do 500-600k damage

and I thought the "backpedal" people were militant about the mechanic, i'm surprised not everyone's jumped over this guy and his clicking abilities.

we need more people like these in WZs, so i can feel totally OP for owning 2 of them at once.

Edited by oredith