Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

I am a little worried on the difficulty of these new ops as after the challenge of NiM these will most likely be a let-down; and in a way rightly so I feel as much as I'd like NiM difficulty for HM ops I cannot see it happening.

I guess we will see closer to the time, they have only mentioned two ops so far and no word on difficulty or anything. Regardless new content is new content!!!!

Ahead of time (say last week or September) we should sit down have a chin wag and thrash out how we want progression to work.

yeah chances are is going to be SM and HM as usual, and HM will be a simple 1-2 days clear, not like SaV wasnt cleared in less than a week, but doubt HM will be too hard... if they dont open HM PTS maybe, since its new mechanics, if they do, well.... we will see

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to agree with you on that, just speculating, i saw your stream after like 5 hours of wiping because guildie outside said you used a "different strat", saw u went straight for it, so assumed u guys got to enrage the night before, but with with achievement i notice u didnt, asked in thread, only answer someone gave me was that someone from SF was watching the streams :), exactly why i asked hoth not to post videos of the fight, so yeah i just assumed :), yet none of u have given me a straight answer"yes" or "no" just random stuff, so ill assume until then :)... also my whole point was the "Live Streams" not your kill, i didnt care about your kill, i pointed that out lol.

PD: I do like the opinion, and heres the answer for you: the fight has 2 ways to be done, either forming a raid group full of KBs like yours, or using normal raid group and having personal KBs... is one way or the other, if you have a better idea on how to do it with our group composition, we would love to try it :)

Well since you don't like to watch streams other then ours (thank you by the way, we hit an all time high, and are thinking of selling T shirts, let me know you'd like one ;) ) , it's nice to have a following. As to were we watching streams? Ya we watched streams, watched them on my phone as I was at work all day long. Infact when I first came home that night I was watching 4 different streams (Big Bang Theory was a rerun, I tell you I hate summer programing)

But we also did them on the PTR, as others we're still in TFB so we knew most of the fights ahead of time. And that lousy reddit you know always posting so many ways of doing fights. It's quite interesting, and in fact Ivaed did mention the night b4 on killing 2 at the same time. Though I would like to know who copyrighted that strategy, well am sure the same grapevine you guys use will give me tell me so I can pay the fees.

As for group comp it wasn't much different then most of our raid , we used a jugg tank for a few fights, and ran double marauder for a little bit, and brought in our merc healer since our other healer couldn't be around for the weekend. Swapped out some friendly on watchers, changed our normal mascot the squirrel to a goldfish, and I think we changed our milk man too, not sure I'll ask papa about that one, he normally deals with the milk man.

But don't worry will remember ya's when the PTR goes live again. We've yet to decide if we're going to participate on October the 1st', due to work, school you know the normal stuff. I don't see us taking time off to do a HM raid, am sure some new guild will sneak in as servers come on to claim victory. Perhaps on the next NiM you'll see us. But let me know on those shirts, and just wondering do you think selling our action figures would be going too far? :D

Well since you don't like to watch streams other then ours (thank you by the way, we hit an all time high, and are thinking of selling T shirts, let me know you'd like one ;) ) , it's nice to have a following. As to were we watching streams? Ya we watched streams, watched them on my phone as I was at work all day long. Infact when I first came home that night I was watching 4 different streams (Big Bang Theory was a rerun, I tell you I hate summer programing)

But we also did them on the PTR, as others we're still in TFB so we knew most of the fights ahead of time. And that lousy reddit you know always posting so many ways of doing fights. It's quite interesting, and in fact Ivaed did mention the night b4 on killing 2 at the same time. Though I would like to know who copyrighted that strategy, well am sure the same grapevine you guys use will give me tell me so I can pay the fees.

As for group comp it wasn't much different then most of our raid , we used a jugg tank for a few fights, and ran double marauder for a little bit, and brought in our merc healer since our other healer couldn't be around for the weekend. Swapped out some friendly on watchers, changed our normal mascot the squirrel to a goldfish, and I think we changed our milk man too, not sure I'll ask papa about that one, he normally deals with the milk man.

But don't worry will remember ya's when the PTR goes live again. We've yet to decide if we're going to participate on October the 1st', due to work, school you know the normal stuff. I don't see us taking time off to do a HM raid, am sure some new guild will sneak in as servers come on to claim victory. Perhaps on the next NiM you'll see us. But let me know on those shirts, and just wondering do you think selling our action figures would be going too far? :D

yeah of course, action figures? not a big fan, shirts? thats 100% yes, just make sure shipping is free to where i live or i wont pay for extra, :rak_01:.... anyways all joking aside since i am getting bored already, i think streaming live progress is a mistake, i mean of course people like watching them, but most of them are just guilds trying to get sneak peek on fights, or copy strats, just my opinion.

on the other hand, after like all the like 8 different ways u found out of the strat, the guy that knew it 1 night before, BBT Swtor spoilers, Reddit, Forums, PTS, sore losers, whos better than who, speculation bla bla... etc... none of them including "watching 7 stuck stream" or doing the fight for real and hitting soft/hard enrage... wouldnt it had been(this might be spelled terribly wrong lol) easier to avoid all this after i pointed out that i wasnt blaming anyone for cheating, just that it was kind of obvious and found it unlucky and maybe unfair for us at that point.... wasnt it easier to just say: "no, actually we knew it from PTS" , or "well we like streaming, so does them, i dont think we can prvent that (comment about the real point of my comment -.-)" OR "yeah of course we knew from the stream, we wanted to catch up, didnt want to waste time on it, bad luck you didnt watch it but cant do anything about it"... i would have said: "yeah of course, make sense, after 5 hours wiping did that too to catch up... but thats why i dont like live streaming, but again, was nice competition, good luck with titles"... was that too hard? just saying.... it just feels like u guys hiding something u didnt want me to say lol, not sure why, everyone killed it that way lol, you just were the example on my streaming comment, that was nowhere related or going towards / against SF lol.

Edited by Carlenux

I am getting bored already

Clearly

wouldnt it had been easier to avoid all this

Nah we'd rather watch you continue to embarrass yourself and your guild (you are aware this trolling reflects very poorly on <Hatred> right? You being the GM and all) with your talk...we welcome it because it throws more fuel on our fire for the next competition so why would we give you any closure? ;)

GUILD: SpaceWolves

SERVER: Tomb of Freedon Nadd - EU

FACTION: Republic

We've started our S&V NiM a bit late... Anyway we are still here :D

Arendil, SpaceWolves Guildmaster

Welcome to the party! :) gl in your progression

Before anyone mentions anything about composition (I haven't read the past pages of drama :D). We didn't change our composition for any fight inside S&V NiM to get an upper hand. The only change we had was switching our tank Valarius who's a PT to Emrys, our Assassin tank who also took participation in TFB NiM. We had to do this because Bioware decided to do some funny **** the day after we killed trasher (Won't go into details) and therefore rendered our PT tank unavailable unfairly enough. Thankfully Emrys was there as backup and we continued with that composition.

Regarding composition switching between fights, it is cheesy but I honestly don't care. It's 100% legit in my eyes and I've been part of it aswell during my WoW ''career'' of raiding. It makes raiding more flexible and more fun giving you other options aswell. Besides you won't always have a good player available for the spec you wanted in said fight so you gotta work with what you got, be it alts or other less experienced players.

You guys were so friendly on these forums for TFB progression and are so hostile now. You drove your big source of TFB drama from participating so you need someone new to fight with? :(

It's unfortunate when it comes to throwing blows back and forth...kinda...i mean it adds entertainment and fun to the equation I think and no one is insulting anyone's mothers yet so I think the blows are still non-lethal at this point :)

In a perfect world everyone would be gracious in both victory AND defeat. But the reality is the blow to the ego when defeated in an enduring competition brings out the accusational beasts deep within some people that are otherwise cool peeps. As much as Carl tries to cleverly phrase his words to sound like he's not pointing any fingers, he did...and thus a few pages of drama ignites :)

And "Iggy"

This was a little bit arrogant or not!? Who do you think you are!?

I can tell you first hand it is NOT easy at all to bring this kind of emotion out in "Iggy" ...arrogant yes, justified yes. Sometimes people need to be put in their place with a direct approach instead of beating around the bush in long-winded, accusational, excuse-making posts.

Edited by odawgg

You guys were so friendly on these forums for TFB progression and are so hostile now. You drove your big source of TFB drama from participating so you need someone new to fight with? :(

Everybody has their excuses to why they didn't clear something first. Why they weren't faster, or did it quicker... "we didn't do the ptr, we couldn't go in when the server comes up, our best players weren't around, i got stung by a bee, my goldfish died.

SuckaFish didn't because well for the 2nd time in a row we weren't the better team when it came to DiLiH. Just couldn't beat them. But it's not hard for me to say hey we weren't the better team and Congratulations to them. But I always have to listen to a slew of other teams whine about why they didn't keep up.

But it's ok, tell yourself whatever you need to in your voice chats, will shed no tears for ya, just like we hope no one sheds one for us for losing to Drop it Like it's Hoth (one of these days i'll beat the euro''s lol i'll have to recruit more ;) ) But mean time in between time we T shirts anyone? Collectors cups? How bout beach towels! Trying to find out what might sell :) Just learn to embrace the Sucka baby :)

I support "Carlenux" . I'm on your side!!! :D

And "Iggy"

This was a little bit arrogant or not!? Who do you think you are!?

Our fan is BACK!!! Did you come for a shirt? Tell me whats wrong with a little arrogance? I would think that he's the raid leader of a 4 time US first raid team :) along with the guy that volunteered to run the progression. Don't worry one of these days am sure you'll be able to catch up.

Congratulations to everyone on their accomplishments this past week. Especially to the Guilds who had full clears. It is too bad that hurt feelings (and posteriors) detracted from the normally gracious comments among the top progression guilds. Generally speaking, when one guild accuses or even implies that the guild that bested them had an unfair advantage, well ... it just looks really bad and it is sad that some had to be such sore losers.

Also sad that some top guilds "were not participating this time around". Is your ego so damaged now that you won't even come out and play? Oh well, some people hate losing more than they love winning I guess.

Despite all this, extreme amounts of skill, fortitude, and dedication were displayed by all last week and I salute you!

Everybody has their excuses to why they didn't clear something first. Why they weren't faster, or did it quicker... "we didn't do the ptr, we couldn't go in when the server comes up, our best players weren't around, i got stung by a bee, my goldfish died.

This is now my favourite post on the forums :D

Really feel for the progression raider who gets stung by a bee then their goldfish dies on NIM Ops release day XD!

My raid problems are more "Was stuck at work until 7 :("

Edited by Solar_Breeze

This is now my favourite post on the forums :D

Really feel for the progression raider who gets stung by a bee then their goldfish dies on NIM Ops release day XD!

My raid problems are more "Was stuck at work until 7 :("

lol mine was similar