Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Jadarra

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, Synthweaving's armour sets looks so ugly on the Republic side, at the least, I think I've just about gotten eye cancer from it.

I hope they actually add in some cool looking armour graphics that stays true to Star Wars feel in the future.

If someone is willing to create a male character on my server so you can take screens of any schematic i have, I'll stand there until you have all of them. just let me know.

I take screenshots of me wearing the armor in the model viewer, then click on my companion tab and take a shot of Malavai wearing it. That's how I get both female and male versions. Do you have a male companion you can do the same with? It would be great if you can get front and back shots of each as well, so we can have both views.

And thanks, Jetah for the shots! These fill in some of the missing looks =). If you're able to get shots of front and back, and male and female, that would be perfect! Especially since some of these show the tank top for the girl and it's hard to see how that would look on the guy's ;).

I can try and put them in the gallery type format once you have them.

I think you've just been unlucky. I've received plenty of orange schematics via Underworld Trading. The rest I pick up from the GTN or from guildies who don't synthweave.

I just started an armormech character and she already got an orange schematic after just ten UT missions... :confused:

I agree. I've gotten all of my orange recipes from UT missions, or the GTN and I have a fantastic guild who sends me any they find. Every once in a while, I get a recipe from a reward box, but those have only been blue prototype recipes.

Some of the sites like TORhead or darthhaters have notes of where to obtain a couple of these, but I've had no luck with the mobs they list. It could be some beta information is still in their database, or perhaps I've just been unlucky with this aspect.

I agree. I've gotten all of my orange recipes from UT missions, or the GTN and I have a fantastic guild who sends me any they find. Every once in a while, I get a recipe from a reward box, but those have only been blue prototype recipes.

Some of the sites like TORhead or darthhaters have notes of where to obtain a couple of these, but I've had no luck with the mobs they list. It could be some beta information is still in their database, or perhaps I've just been unlucky with this aspect.

UT is one of my skills, but I've never gotten one from them and the skill is nearly maxed. Though I am pretty much only doing missions for the level I'm at. Is it possible you get better rewards for doing missions that are well below your current crew skill level?

Nice list OP, although I'm a little dismayed.

Are there no outfits available for the Jedi Knight (Sentinal, so medium armour) that don't have the hood of the cloak up?

None that are proper cloaks/robes... the Aspiring Knight's set has a hood that's down. I'm looking forward to when the hood up/down toggle's hopefully implemented to see what that chest looks like hood UP! (and then lowering the hoods on any other robes my Sent has)

None that are proper cloaks/robes... the Aspiring Knight's set has a hood that's down. I'm looking forward to when the hood up/down toggle's hopefully implemented to see what that chest looks like hood UP! (and then lowering the hoods on any other robes my Sent has)

Oh, now that's a shame, especially considering the Jedi Knight on the loading screen doesn't have his hood up.

Here's hoping they hurry up and add in the hood up/down option quickly :)

Hey guys

Fantastic thread, definitively worth a sticky.

Am on the move right now and will compare my list of Orange schematics with yours and add what is missing.

Am Jugg Sith Syntweaving lvl 290 (top of my head) and have a lot of orange schematics.

I craft a lot of thise items and sell them on GTN. Interesting enough, their prices are not necessarily related to their lvl but only their look.

For example, Sith Warrior head and Sith Warrior Chestguard look really cool and are therefore on high demand right now despite they are one of the lowest Heavy set.

Do i send the missing screenshot directly to you or post there ?

Would be great to keep the list updated.

Hey guys

Fantastic thread, definitively worth a sticky.

Am on the move right now and will compare my list of Orange schematics with yours and add what is missing.

Am Jugg Sith Syntweaving lvl 290 (top of my head) and have a lot of orange schematics.

I craft a lot of thise items and sell them on GTN. Interesting enough, their prices are not necessarily related to their lvl but only their look.

For example, Sith Warrior head and Sith Warrior Chestguard look really cool and are therefore on high demand right now despite they are one of the lowest Heavy set.

Do i send the missing screenshot directly to you or post there ?

Would be great to keep the list updated.

Thanks! Yeah, I know the Warrior Chestguard is in demand on my server as well.

If you have a screenshot that's just a screenshot, you can send them directly to me (ancblomberg@gmail.com) and I will try to put them in the gallery type format. It would be great if you have front and back and male and female shots, as eventually that's how I'd like to see all of them for consistency. If you already have the gallery type shots, you can just link them here and I will add them to the original post.

I don't know what will change with the update in 1.2, but I'd love to have these all completed by then and simply add any new outfits as they come along. Any help with getting this thread to that level is greatly appreciated :).

Ok this is the list I have. Please note for some of them, I have not reached the needed level to learn them (am only level 29, synthweaving 280).

Have added more info: ( Requested level for character / Actual rating ). Would be great if you can help me to identify which one you need me to capture to avoid duplicate.

One more thing I would love to add is a sort of price range for each of them. I have seen for example some going up to 300k ? (sith Champion if am not wrong) and others from 1k-5k....I thought price will increase with rating but it does not seem so...

HEAVY SETS

Warlord Set (19/54)

- Warlord's Chestguard

- Warlord's Greaves

- Warlord's Headgear

Reinforced Battle Set (23/62)

- Reinforced Battle Chestguard

- Reinforced Battle Greaves

- Reinforced Battle Headgear

Warlord's Pulsing Set (27/70)

- Warlord's Pulsing Chestguard

Fortified Phobium Set (35/88)

- Fortified Phobium Headgear

Warlord Elite Set (43/??)

- Warlord Elite Chestguard

Reinforced Diatium Set (47/??)

- Reinforced Diatium Chestguard

Fortified Electrum Set (50/??)

- Fortified Electrum Chestguard

- Fortified Electrum Greaves

- Fortified Electrum Headgear

LIGHT SETS

Dark Acolyte Set (11/36)

- Dark Acolyte Lower Robe

Inquisitor Set (15/44)

- Inquisitor Vestments

Sorcer's Set (19/54)

- Sorcer's Vestments

- Sorcerer's Headgear

Traditional Nylite Set (23/62)

- Traditional Nylite Headgear

- Traditional Nylite Vestments

Channeler's Set (27/70)

- Channeler's Headgear

Traditional Thermoweave Set (31/80)

- Traditional Thermoweave Headgear

Anointed Demicot Set (35/88)

- Anointed Demicot Headgear

- Anointed Demicot Vestment

Traditional Demicot Set (39 / ??)

- Traditional Demicot Headgear

- Traditional Demicot Lower Robe

Anointed Zeyd-Cloth Set (50/??)

- Anointed Zeyd-Cloth Headgear

- Anointed Zeyd-Cloth Lower Robe

- Anointed Zeyd-Cloth Vestment

MEDIUM SETS

Sith Dueling Set (11/36)

- Sith Sueling Leathers

- Sith Dueling Pants

Warrior's Set Vest (15/44)

- Warrior Vest (seems strange, will double check)

Marauder's Set (19/54)

- Marauder's Headgear

- Marauder's leggings

- Marauder's vest

Ablative Laminoid Set (23/62)

- Ablative Laminoid Leggings

- Ablative Laminoid vest

Sith Combattant Set (27/70)

- Sith Combattant Headgear

Ablative Plasteel Set (31/80)

- Ablative Plasteel Headgear

Resilient Lacquerous Set (35/88)

- Resilient Lacquerous Leggings

- Resilient Lacquerous Vest

Marauder Elite Set (43/??)

- Marauder Elite Vest

- Marauder Elite Headgear

- Marauder Elite Leggings

Sentinel Elite Set (43/??)

- Sentinel Elite leggings

Ablative Resinite Set (47/??)

- Ablative Resinite Vest

Resilient Polyplast Set (50/??)

- Resilient Polyplast Headgear

- Resilient Polyplast Leggings

- Resilient Polyplast vest

Then, those 3 last one, did not check yet details, will do later.

- Ablative Lacquerous Headgear

- Sith Archon Handgear

- Traditional Brocart Headgear

Have Checked what heavy sets I have that u are missing screenies on, only 1 complete set I'm afraid. Will check medium and Light later when I got some spare time ( and sorry but only can do female screenies at mo):

Warlords Elite Set:

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5931/warlordseliteset.jpg

Reinfoced Phobium Chestguard and Greaves

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8072/reinforcedphobiumchesta.jpg

Warriors Pulsing Chestguard and Headgear

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9864/warriorspulsingchestgua.jpg

Reinforced Battle Chestguard and Greaves (like the look of this...must find headpeice)

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5477/reinforcedbattlechestgu.jpg

Edited by narkedoff

Thanks Narkedoff for the screenshots. I've added them. I will eventually replace them with male and female shots, because it's hard for the guys to see how the chestpiece looks when it's a sports bra chestpiece =). But, this helps fill in the blanks for now.

Thanks again!

Ok this is the list I have. Please note for some of them, I have not reached the needed level to learn them (am only level 29, synthweaving 280).

Have added more info: ( Requested level for character / Actual rating ). Would be great if you can help me to identify which one you need me to capture to avoid duplicate.

One more thing I would love to add is a sort of price range for each of them. I have seen for example some going up to 300k ? (sith Champion if am not wrong) and others from 1k-5k....I thought price will increase with rating but it does not seem so...

HEAVY SETS

Reinforced Battle Set (23/62)

- Reinforced Battle Chestguard

- Reinforced Battle Greaves

- Reinforced Battle Headgear

MEDIUM SETS

Marauder Elite Set (43/??)

- Marauder Elite Vest

- Marauder Elite Headgear

- Marauder Elite Leggings

Then, those 3 last one, did not check yet details, will do later.

- Sith Archon Handgear

Thanks SirWyst. The level is already listed on the original post and the armor value is not really needed since with orange gear, it's replaced the moment you put an armoring modification into it. The base value is only relevant if you wear the orange piece without any mods and I don't think most people would do that ;).

As for the screenshots you could provide, I've quoted above those I could use to fill out the list. You have the complete set for each and I'm missing screenshots of the complete set. If you could try to take a screenshot of you and a companion in the viewer (if you're female, use a male companion, or if you're male, use a female companion), so we have the look for both male and female characters, that would be great. If not, I'll accept whatever you'd like to submit as a placeholder until we can get those shots :). There were some sets where you listed you had one or two pieces, but if you just have a headgear, or leggings, those are hard to get a feel for the overall outfit, so I didn't request those. I'm trying to search now for the entire set, or at least chest and leggings together until we can get a shot of the entire set.

Finally, are you sure Sith Archon Handgear is an orange schematic? I have yet to run across any orange craftable handgear, so if you can double check that, it would be awesome. You might be the holder of a very unique schematic.

Thanks again!