Sin/Shadow using 4 Piece healing set bonus.

HoboWithAStick

Little back Story I have a tank sin for pve but completly missed out on the dps pvp when I was leveling so I rolled a shadow on pub side and have strickly been doing pvp. So far I love it, even though I'm only level 21 I'm kicking butt and having more fun then on any other toon I've done pvp on.

Now thiniking about the end game pvp already I was wondering what veterian sins/shadows think of throwing the healing set bonus on the gear giving you an aditional 50 force or does the reg dps set bonus do just fine? The pvp set bonus for dps is fine with me but thinking of the potential extra 50 force just makes me all giddy.

As far as things go right now I'm using the middle tree right now and plan to keep going up there but I would like to try the shared one too.

This works pretty well. If you are finding yourself strapped for force as DPS or a tank/dps hybrid this is good. The extra 50 goes a long way. The one thing to remember is that for pvp you have to use battlemaster armoring to avoid having the bonus being overwritten by war hero pieces. There is really no PVE application for this.

I switched over to this pve set bonus and will never go back (until they nerf it). the extra 50 force is awesome. Also, since I'm maxed out on gear now, I'm buying the WH offhand and replacing the BM armoring with that armoring.

As I said, I'll never switch back.....until they nerf it.