Next Twitch Stream - Thursday, April 6th

EricMusco

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent I can't wait for 5.2 were operations will finally drop token gear 100% of the time, my 8 main characters are in relief for gearing woes.

Iokath looks interesting from the few details I heard can't wait to nose dive into it, just hope it has nice rep rewards.

So can't wait to see the info on Thursday.

Hey folks,

This week will be our next livestream, one week ahead of the launch of Game Update 5.2 on April 11th. Here are the details:

We'll see you there!

-eric

I hope pvp gearing progress will be as fast as pve in 5.2. Otherwise, people would prefer doing pve instead of pvp which will cause a decrease in the number of pvp players. And i am sure you guys know the consequences... mass unsub of swtor pvp players.

I hope pvp gearing progress will be as fast as pve in 5.2. Otherwise, people would prefer doing pve instead of pvp which will cause a decrease in the number of pvp players. And i am sure you guys know the consequences... mass unsub of swtor pvp players.

The horrible state of class balance is discouraging more people than gearing.

This is a patch seemingly focused on raiding and open world pvp, and there's ZERO class balanced. That decision greatly perplexes me.

I probably can't make the stream, however can someone please ask about the terrible state of Lightning Sorcerers and if any help for them is planned for 5.2? I have a mix of 234-242 gear, decent utilities etc and I am target 1 for every other class in PvP. I have my own VIP zone in the res areas! As for PvE grouping I don't even bother - it's just vote kick for me for anything but story mode due to such low damage. Having group utility counts for nothing. I also have a madness sorcerer - no problems there but my lightning sorc is my main so I'd like to be able to do decent damage and survive a lot longer in PvP.

RIP in peace. Delayed till tomorrow. :(

RIP in peace? ...what?

BW can't even make a stream anymore. Instead of just waltzing in front of camera, they should've been preparing for this the whole day. Ok, maybe not Musco and co, but someone should've looked after this and ran tests.

This is HIGHLY unprofessional!

Hey folks,

We hit some last minute tech issues and have to delay the stream. It will be happening tomorrow, 4/7. I will update timing as soon as I have it. Apologies for any inconvenience.

-eric

Charles run out of hair gel? : (

So livestream tomorrow then? A shame I planned my whole Thursday night around it....:D

It could be one of the following reasons? Right?!?!?

A. Ben got held up re-entering the country from Ozie.

B. Musco forgot the dongle to load up the presentation.

C. Charles driving sucked and they ended up somewhere near El Paso with a flat tyre and an overheated engine.

D. Musco forgot the webcam.

E. Musco forgot the mircophone.

F. Ben is sick and Musco doesn't want to do it with Charles

G. Musco is sick and Ben doesn't want to do it with Charles

H. Charles is sick and Musco and Ben don't want to do it together

I. Ben loaded up the wrong backdrop and couldn't get off the web page

J. Charles finally took his place as a body double for Jason Momoa in Aquaman

K.....k am done, could go on all night...

I must be warm?