"Voss Shrine Sculpture" is it in game?

Ulytau

This item is seen on decors list as an achievement reward so i searched all achievements i can see in the game but i was not able to see this particular piece as a reward for any of them. Will there be an hint on how to get it? Edited by Ulytau
Typo

I can tell you that it does not come from the 100% exploration or loremaster achievements. I am close to legend voss reputation so I will test that next.

I already attained Legend ages ago(!). I have nothing unlocked.

It is possible that just like with the class signs, they simply forgot to hook it up. Those - like this one - are also achievement related.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just thought I would bump up this topic. Is this decoration still missing? I saw that they added the class signs as claimable under the achievements list, but I still couldn't find the Voss sculpture. Did I maybe just not see it? (I hope so. That decoration would be so perfect for my SH.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably not in game. Even the screenshot on tor-decorations.net is just something taken from the livestream. Would be nice for a BioWare employee to pop in here, however, the way they did for class signs and (I think) the missing PvP crates.

I just sent a PM to Tait Watson about it--don't know if he checks those, but worth a try. I'd rather not bug him on Twitter.

Edited by thewatcheruatu

• 2 weeks later...

When you click on the decorations you can find it.

(Civic -> Sculptures -> page 8).

And in the preview you can see it saying "Source: Achievments".

Maybe the achievment is not there yet? On redit I found that there may be an event on Voss (dataminingg) and it could be related to this and has been prematurely added in the list.

• 5 months later...
i created a ticket about this...and i was basically told to go whistle, just the sort of run around customer support ive come to expect from a company who says they "put the players first" (lol). i have confirmed it's existance on the flagship of the apocalyptic harbingers command deck on jung ma. i will be taking a screenshot when my friend in that guild logs back in to invite me up. apparently it is some secret achievement but rest assured when i do find out i will blast it all over this thread and reddit as well as my guild website. creating a needless grind takes away from our subscribing experience and there shouldnt be any " secret achievements" its ridiculous.

i created a ticket about this...and i was basically told to go whistle, just the sort of run around customer support ive come to expect from a company who says they "put the players first" (lol). i have confirmed it's existance on the flagship of the apocalyptic harbingers command deck on jung ma. i will be taking a screenshot when my friend in that guild logs back in to invite me up. apparently it is some secret achievement but rest assured when i do find out i will blast it all over this thread and reddit as well as my guild website. creating a needless grind takes away from our subscribing experience and there shouldnt be any " secret achievements" its ridiculous.

Did the guild in question conquer Voss? Is that the achievement in question?

Since it's on a guildship, that would be my first instinct.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dev Post
This item is seen on decors list as an achievement reward so i searched all achievements i can see in the game but i was able to see this particular piece as a reward for any of them. Will there be an hint on how to get it?

Hey Ulytau,

I got some information on this from the team, and here are the details... The Voss Shrine Sculpture is incorrectly listed as coming from an achievement currently in the game. Here is the plan on where you can find it and how to get it:

• The Voss Shrine Sculpture will be available on the Voss Reputation vendor.
  • The Sculpture will require Champion status to purchase.
  • It will cost two Universal Prefabs to purchase.
  • This is likely to go into the game in Game Update 3.3 (I can confirm when we get closer).

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

-eric

Hey Ulytau,

I got some information on this from the team, and here are the details... The Voss Shrine Sculpture is incorrectly listed as coming from an achievement currently in the game. Here is the plan on where you can find it and how to get it:

• This is likely to go into the game in Game Update 3.3 (I can confirm when we get closer).

-eric

Yellow post in Stronghold section? :eek::eek::eek: About something we thought was forgotten 10 months ago? :eek::eek::eek: Surprising to say at least, positively. Glad old decoration bugs are still being worked on, still a few missing decorations (generator nodes, seeker droids) and bugs (Selkath Console) but we're making progress :D Lemme hug u Eric :rak_04:

Hey Ulytau,

-eric

I'm very happy about this, and also glad I already maxed out the Voss rep a long time ago. It's great to hear that some stronghold bugs are getting some attention. Thanks!

I'm very happy about this, and also glad I already maxed out the Voss rep a long time ago.
Same. I actually just did the reputation Weekly while leveling alts through Voss and after 8 characters it was nearly enough for Legend status. 1 weekly run gives a ton of reputation and now with lvl 60 facerolling it's actually one of the easiest reps to grind. Edited by Pietrastor

Hey Ulytau,

-eric

Guess it's nice after 9 months and several different threads it takes a necro to get it in :\