Telekinetic throw graphic

turboturner

Telekinetic throw, the graphic is so bad.

Make it so we throw the lightsaber at the enemy and return it using the force, that way it pleases those people who say "sage's never use their saber" and it gets rid of the pathetic pebbles.

Just an idea.

Kind regards.

Edited by turboturner

Telekinetic throw, the graphic is so bad.

Make it so we throw the lightsaber at the enemy and return it using the force, that way it pleases those people who say "sage's never use their saber" and it gets rid of the pathetic pebbles.

Just an idea.

Kind regards.

I like the pebbles

I would rather have an animation like Force Wave (the AOE Knockback) for Telekinetic Throw. Of course it wouldnt go in a 360 radius, but in a narrow path towards the enemy. Like a pure kinetic energy/compressed air thing.

I would also like to see Project to be changed in an instant force push thing, like Obi Wan and Qui Gon use against the droids in the movies all the time.

Like an invisible push. The Project animation is just annoying and doesnt even make sense most of the time. Ripping Rocks from spaceship floors? Or strange tech containers/engines from solid rock ground in caves?

Change Name to Force Punch or whatever. Sorcerers Shock doesnt need stupid animations to be cool either. This would also solve the balance issue with a delayed Project vs a instant Shock.

Edited by Yoshirou