The $100.00 Rancor Mount

Klarick

I wonder how many people are going to be screaming "lawsuit" when the game inevitably shuts down (whenever that may be), and all these people who spend $100's or $1000's on the CM suddenly realize that they have a whole lot of zero, bupkis, squat, nada, and zilch to show for it?

Interesting question. Have there been other MMOs with a cash shop that shut down?

Those that do well in PvE, get special mounts.

Those that do well in PvP, get a Rancor mount.

There needs to be something for those of us that do well in the most important game of all:

The Game of Life.

I propose the $100.00 Rancor as a trophy-mount for those that succeed where it truly counts.

I WANT MY CM RANCOR!

I agree.

Neon Glowing Rainbow Rancor!!

Interesting question. Have there been other MMOs with a cash shop that shut down?

Not a cash shop, but when APB shut down without warning alot of people had long-running subscriptions left.

Personally I had 6 months worth of subscription paid and there was alot of talk on how to re-pay that.

In the end the game was renewed with another publisher and developer and everyone who had subscriptions got some free stuff, but I don't remember what it was.

Not a cash shop, but when APB shut down without warning alot of people had long-running subscriptions left.

Personally I had 6 months worth of subscription paid and there was alot of talk on how to re-pay that.

In the end the game was renewed with another publisher and developer and everyone who had subscriptions got some free stuff, but I don't remember what it was.

previous owners were able to transfer their old characters over. Their old characters retained clothing and designs but no weapons, vehicles or cash.

That was it. People that had months left on their subscription received nothing in return.

Will you people please give it a rest with the rancor mount already. There will be one in future cm packs which in turn will appear on gtn at 10 million credits a piece. This is just the first one to be added to the game and it so happens to be the ranked pvp players who are getting it. Youll get your stupid rancor mount. Be glad theyve finally added animal mounts to this game after 2 years. Gosh some of you are hard to please. when they add one thing youve been wanting you then proceed to complain how its not perfect

Those that do well in PvE, get special mounts.

Those that do well in PvP, get a Rancor mount.

There needs to be something for those of us that do well in the most important game of all:

The Game of Life.

I propose the $100.00 Rancor as a trophy-mount for those that succeed where it truly counts.

I WANT MY CM RANCOR!