<D F R> is recruiting!

Cilas

Hello and thank you for your interest in <D F R> also known as the "original" Dark Force Rising!

Who We Are:

- <D F R> is an Imperial guild focused on PvP; be it rated warzones, regular warzones, or PvP in the open world!

- Originally from the Flurry server of Star Wars Galaxies, we have always been a guild looking for PvP and because many of us have played together for years, we have a great sense of loyalty and support for our guild and it's members.

- We are a very laid back guild with great players! We have about 7-18 active members looking for some form of action every night.

What We Do:

- Regular Warzones; usually we have between one and three full groups of four players doing regular warzones each night.

- Open-world PvP; you can always find us trying to spark up some action in Section X or the Black Hole, and of course the rest of the galaxy too. If any other guild wishes to set something up in advance we would be happy to accommodate!

- Rated Warzones. Unfortunately, we're lacking on our composition for a solid rated team at the moment. To complete our rated team we are in need of juggernauts, powertechs and perhaps another operative healer.

Why You Should Join:

- If you love to PvP, you'll be surrounded by like minded individuals! Not only that, but everyone is fun to play with! Tools not welcome.

Requirements:

- Use mumble

- Love PvP!

Information:

dfr.guildnow.com

Who You Can Contact:

- Anyone with a <D F R> can help you out!

• 4 weeks later...

Still on the look out for a good op healer or juggernaut to fill out our rated team. The more you play, the better.

Whisper any D F R member and we can get you in some wzs with us to see how we all play together

• 1 month later...
You all have done some recruiting it seems. I have seen more DFR members as of late. Keep it up!

Yup, thanks!

Still need a solid and actively consistent crew for rated but we have definitely increased the numbers a little

• 2 weeks later...

DFR is looking to get more serious in rateds but we still need a regularly active op healer main, and a juggernaut (must be familiar with guard swapping and pvp tanking)

Contact Cilas or J-Sshowdo in game!

• 1 month later...

Wish you DFR guys had a friggin user friendly forum. I've tried joining it to talk to you and its been weeks and still haven't been given access :mad:

Though from what I hear you guys hardly are ever on there.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Yeah most of us don't use it that often, I will ask around to see who can accept you there. ^^

It'd have to be juggsy I think. I talk to Soulcaster and the boys over on their forums though. They use their quite a bit