View Single Post

Lundorff
02.04.2018 , 10:57 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
Hey, you're back ! Didn't you unsub a month ago or two ?

And, well, the same can be said for a lot of class right now. Operatives are the only one in the "middle" bracket for now. They are very good, but so hard to play that it compensate a lot. That's a shame tho, either you're in the upper class or you're in the lower ones. It does seem difficult to find a middle ground for the balance team... If they're trying to do that of course. Can't say that it doesn't look like improvement is on the way, sadly.
I did leave yes, and i honestly thought it was for good this time. But after ~300 matches in PUBG without a single victory, I decided to come back here heh. At least for the time being.

And i would really love play my jugg as a main, but i keep yo-yo'ing between 1250 - 1340 without making any headway. The class is fine against other juggs and pts (and of course inexperienced players), but even sorcs have far too much mobility when they know how to kite. Sniper and maras are my doom

Edit: OT, dps juggs should have close to immortal spec survivability in ranked. It's fine having a class that can not escape focus fire, but only if it also have defensive stats to match it.