treek!!!!!!!

DarthSynyc

alright so i know im not the only one pumped about the ewok companion who else will be getting this as soon as it avalible...

Nope! Not in the least! Not having some huge group of buddies who are constantly grinding up for decent gear to do end content- all that end content is just, flat out, out of my reach so HK, the Seeker and Macronocular missions as well as Makeb are just never going to happen for me. Treek and the TaunTauns on the other hand I can do! So yeah, beyond stoked!

In fact? I've already got the creds waiting on the first toon I want to have her as well as a few more set aside in case I want anyone else to get her too before my next CC "allowance" so I can unlock her completely.

And... She's supposed to be available right now (can't get her until I get back from work this afternoon though unfortunately). :D

Got Treek and can't wait to run thru a few missions with her. Might be a while since I don't readily have Trooper gear just sitting around on my Shadow but I have Cybertech on 2 toons and it shouldn't take long to make her some 66's.

I've got her today because I'm going to level a sentinel (boo early squishiness and getting Doc so late) and a Maurauder (boo Quinn) and thus decided to just unlock her account-wide. I must say I haven't gone through any extensive testing but so far she seems damn overpowered. Doing h4 on my lowbie Merc without any issues and h2's I could just tab out. I know my presence is ridicilously high (almost 600 at level 13) but I can't recall getting such effects (or near them) with any other companion. Maybe my memory is just failing me. Shame I really dislike her looks. :) But nothing better to spend credits/CC on anyway. Definitly a nice addition to all my non-tanks.

I do have 69+ trooper-gear laying around (Vanguard + Powertech and a Commando, all in legacy gear) so will have to see how she does at 55. To then never use her again because what's there to do at 55 on planets (please do not answer than :p)

where do you get the acount wide option at?

From what I understand she's in the Collections section under Toys-> Special but I don't know because I'm still at work!!!! :mad:

Just a couple more hours.... just a couple more hours.... just a couple more hours....

well youll be pleased lol treek is epic her introduction is awesome i almost laughed my *** off it was awesome and then the stories she tells you are funny and shes actually really epic ive had her in heal stance with my sin and she still does tons of damage lol and the heal animations and the noises she makes are cute. i was a little let down by the costumes for her are a little dissapointing but overall im very pleased

Snagged her last night as I vowed that I would and, yeah, she's weeeeell worth the credits!

As I observed to a friend last night while I was running around with her and trying her out:

"THIS is what Lokin was SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE!!!"

In fact, I'm half tempted to roll another Agent just so I could play with her from the beginning but, I must save up because it seems that I'm rather short a million credits somehow...... :D

Her introduction is funny too as is she but, I honestly don't see her being hugely popular unless you've got a certain type of humor. Case in point for those who got her already I've got two words:

Glowball

and

FIREBALL!!!!!!

That there's funny right there, I don't care who you are but that stuff's plumb funny right there! :cool:

The companion is great! But it's funny to see that an Ewok is smaller than a Jawa (Bounty Hunter companion). Also, the stats on her armour are incredibly low.

Just as a personal preference though, I wish Treek would have a customization that gives her a black hood and dark clothes to go with Empire characters.