What is the basic rotation for TK spec?

Master-Nala

When I dps my rotation is: Mind crush, weaken mind, turbulence, throw a couple dirturbs and end with a TW repeat....ill hit mental alacrity with a adrenal and throw major dps. Ocasianlly I'll throw a rock in there with tele throw...this rotation is what I do in a raid with a single target

Depends on the situation from 35 m out I like to pop mentality alacrity and force potency tk wave, turbalance, disturbance x 3, tk wave if it procs then project.

Inside of 30 m I mind crush, weaken mind,mentality alacrity, disturbance x 3, turbulence, tk wave hopefully it procs, tk throw, hopefully if procs, project.

Keep up 3 stacks of Concentration via Disturbance, reapply Weaken Mind as it ends, Turbulence on a Weaken Minded target, Telekinetic Wave and Throw on proc. This is what you basically do. You can throw in some Projects and Mind Crushes if you feel comfortable with them. Use Mental Alacrity for burst, always try to save Force Potency for TKW + another attack (other than Turbulence, it will eat the charge but doesn't benefit from it). TKW can exhaust both charges if it gets Telekinetic Momentum which also crits.

Keep your Concentration stacks up and wish for crits to get Telekinetic Effusion and you shouldn't have ANY problems with Force Management even in longer battles.