So, when you finally meet back up with Skavak, what was the first thing you did?

ulukinatme

Dirty kicked him twice. Once to start the fight, and once to finish it. I even put corso on passive when his health got low, just to be sure.:p

I feel like all of the women he wronged would have thanked me for it.:D

Nice touch!

I think they did a really good job with making Skavak an unlikeable character. It's been awhile since I've wanted to extract revenge on an NPC in a video game like that....but dang it,

he took the ship! If that wasn't bad enough he was always trying to twart my plans despite rarely being successful. He had it coming.

Edited by ulukinatme

I think they did a really good job with making Skavak an unlikeable character. It's been awhile since I've wanted to extract revenge on an NPC in a video game like that.

agreed. i hated his guts, but i liked him because he was so unlikable...if that makes any sense.

agreed. i hated his guts, but i liked him because he was so unlikable...if that makes any sense.

Yeah, just a well played bad guy and a good character. I would have like to see him a bit more actually. He kinda disappeared there for awhile.

That entire quest was epic. I had a feeling Skavak would pop up having stowed away. After I was done rolling my eyes about Corso getting one shot-ed again I eee'd with glee about finally getting to kill that guy. Definitely the best part about nearly getting sucked into a black hole!

It was a good way to end, for me, a kinda slow Chapter 1. I've heard 2 and 3 are better, so I'm pumped about that.

Anyone bring friends along on the quest? I brought three other guildies thinking it'd be a cake walk and they could watch me destroy Skavac but it seems like the difficulty was ramped up considerably...we finished it, but not before wiping three or four times...

Well I tried to kill him but I'm only 29 and he is pwning my face off so I went back to tat to lvl some more ><

Can get him to about 1/3 as gunslinger at 29. Irritating to be able to get that close and not finish him off. My own fault for rushing through the class quests I guess.

• 7 months later...
The whole shebang for me, 'flirt', lead him on, 'kiss' then a kick to the family jewels followed by a dragged out beating...

Exactly what I did :D

lost almost 200 affection with Corso

but that was nothing in comparison to the satisfaction of beating Skavak at his own game (so to speak) and then killing him.

I killed him yesterday but I didn't do anything special. Other than giving him a Legacy Force Choke and a Dirty Kick, that is. I was very satisfied how I got to bury him in a black hole having just slipped away with the treasure he wanted so much. I loathed that guy. I wonder what baddies lie ahead for me now...

I was a bit disappointed with this ending. After everything scummy that he did, and often trying to get away from you, he simply shows up and fights.

I expected something bigger, such as setting up a trap or getting the space station soldiers to help him.

I'm also surprised that he didn't just steal the ship and abandon you there.