Which crystal for leveling sentinel

Umbren

• 2 weeks later...

I usually go for +82 crit (2 crystals). I play Watchman and this, with the 15% crit chance in Juyo Mastery and Insight in the Focus tree, adds a good amount of burst and healing (even though nerfed).

I'm L43 now and I have a base crit chance of 36,xx%. With Juyo Mastery, my DoTs have a 52,xx% chance of critting with 5 stacks of Juyo. Next to that, you can add a +crit adrenal and + crit relic. So the first wave of dots will crit almost every time, then you pop Zen for your second wave of DoT's and that's some good damage to kill anyone.

I usually go for +82 crit (2 crystals). I play Watchman and this, with the 15% crit chance in Juyo Mastery and Insight in the Focus tree, adds a good amount of burst and healing (even though nerfed).

I'm L43 now and I have a base crit chance of 36,xx%. With Juyo Mastery, my DoTs have a 52,xx% chance of critting with 5 stacks of Juyo. Next to that, you can add a +crit adrenal and + crit relic. So the first wave of dots will crit almost every time, then you pop Zen for your second wave of DoT's and that's some good damage to kill anyone.

And once you pop Zen, all that crit becomes useless. Which is why I prefer power over crit.

But for leveling, really any of them are nice to have.

Edited by Tommot