Bring back the old Tracer Missile

fujeo-finel

I vote to revert the animation switch and bring back the old Tracer Missile animation.

Who's with me?

Edit: At lease make it so whether or not you launch Tracer Missile from the back is dependent on what chest-peice you're wearing. Anything with a prominent Jetpack/Missile Launcher on the back (Like the Vagabond Chestguard or the Tempered Laminoid Chestguard) should launch Tracer Missile from the back.

Edit 2: Video of original animation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZQerOSv7pw&index=9&list=PLAB05C8DEA0BAE865

Edited by fujeo-finel

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A large number of the merc community voiced their support for the tracer animation to be switched with fusion missile in the first place, so to that end your one of the minority sorry.

when people do not like something they QQ about it.

since the change has been made there are more people posting about not liking the change than posting that they liked it. So by your logic you are the minority.

I would welcome the change back

when people do not like something they QQ about it.

since the change has been made there are more people posting about not liking the change than posting that they liked it. So by your logic you are the minority.

I would welcome the change back

Going off the amount of interest on this thread about reverting the changes compared to the satisfaction thread that had many dozens of pages of support id guess you are indeed the minority for now, if only i could find the original satisfaction thread to link for you as somhow i dont see your logic you do realise the majority of people that make threads its because they aint happy yes but oh yeah im going to make a thread about how good tracer missile's animation is who actualy cares.

It aint new they just switched it with fusion missile now i dont have to take a dump everytime i need heat sigs. I will admit the clicky noise they added should go but im sure pvp mercs would much prefer not getting constantly interupted because they are a dead give away when they adopt the constipation position.

Edited by shegoy

how about we fix merc damage first and then............no, never. the old animation was crap and never should have been in game for any ability

Sorry, but you're wrong. The old animation was pure awesome. Seriously I don't get why all you people didn't like it.

Edited by fujeo-finel

Uh no, I'd rather not look like I crap my pants all the time. My BH got back problems from that animation. I'm surprised he's not hunchbacked yet. Edited by Ardim