Spoilers inbound! TCW Season 6 discussion thread!

Selenial

Yeh, I definitely think it's her dieing by Anakin's blade.

Yeh, I don't think so.

I honestly think that by the end of it, Yoda accepted that the Jedi were going to die, there was nothing he could do... which was so sad. Because I literally love Yoda.... He's adorable and amazing and i literally love him :p

His visions of the temple were so sad...

But yeh, I think Yoda just accepted that it wasn't going to happen, or it was, and that doing anything or mentioning anything to anyone else would accomplish nothing.

Yeah I guess. But I think if they had put their heads together they might guess the Clones would turn on them.

Mmmm, one of the things I liked about the episode is that it made the war seem to trivial. And then when Kenobi and Windu are like "so, did you learn anything about how we can win the war" its almost scoffable.

No mate, we are all going to die. :p

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end, it was about nothing but Spirituality. Which is totally lost in this material world of ours.

Spiritual people don't fear death. Because they do know it isnot the end of everything - it can be a relief at last, and people just don't care anymore when they actually die.

A friend in another forum works in an hospice. She told us that people who die actually "let go" - and that there is suddenly a feeling of love in the air, at least that's how I understood her. And another friend in that forum told a similar thing about her father dying a month or two ago.

In spirituality, there is more than just the material world. Which materialists are not able to see.

Elaborating on my thoughts.

The Clone Trooper arc was very good. The issue of Order 66 and its secrecy was quite intriguing and I found the ending to be quite sad.

The Clovis arc was alright. The intrigue itself was good, but the romance tensions were dull. The plot to get the banks in the Sith's control was the best part, obviously. Nobody cares about Anakin and Padme's soap opera romance.

Mace/Jar Jar arc was pretty good. Mother Talzin could have been used better. The duel between her and Mace should have been longer and had more focus. I still believe that the relationship between Jar Jar and Windu actually worked.

The Yoda arc. I have issues with this arc, but most of them can be alleviated based on when the arc occurred.

Overall, the final season was very enjoyable. I'm glad Dooku got more screen time, and that duel was awesome. It was an enjoyable experience that had its problems, but I'm glad I watched it. A good send-off for the series.

Edited by Aurbere

Elaborating on my thoughts.

The Clone Trooper arc was very good. The issue of Order 66 and its secrecy was quite intriguing and I found the ending to be quite sad.

The Clovis arc was alright. The intrigue itself was good, but the romance tensions were dull. The plot to get the banks in the Sith's control was the best part, obviously. Nobody cares about Anakin and Padme's soap opera romance.

Mace/Jar Jar arc was pretty good. Mother Talzin could have been used better. The duel between her and Mace should have been longer and had more focus. I still believe that the relationship between Jar Jar and Windu actually worked.

The Yoda arc. I have issues with this arc, but most of them can be alleviated based on when the arc occurred.

Overall, the final season was very enjoyable. I'm glad Dooku got more screen time, and that duel was awesome. It was an enjoyable experience that had its problems, but I'm glad I watched it. A good send-off for the series.

I actually cared about Padme and Anakin's "soap opera romance" I thought it added some clever humor and also expanded on the nature of their relationship, and made it a whole lot more real, you can't expect it to be all lovey dovey between them considering how much of a jerk Anakin is sometimes and how they barely ever see each other.

But yeah I loved the intrigue with Sidious, I was scratching my head the whole time thinking "wait, what does he want here." Altogether while not epic, I thought it was a perfectly constructed and well written arc.

So it seems Bane's spirit survives and pervades on Korriban, interesting look though...

Mmm, though a part of me thinks it wasn't Bane and just an illusion. Considering how Bane died on Ambria and part of his essence was transferred to Zannah. The rest I assume was utterly destroyed.

If the Sorc was based on Darth Sidious, then Bioware has to fix something. Darth Sidious has shown an amazing Lightsabre battle skill.

Hoh? What are referring to exactly?

Anyway, who do we think the Force Preistess were?

It seems most likely that they were members of the Ancient Order of the Whills we've heard only snippets about. Given that apparently they learned how to become Force Ghosts like the Preistess' did and that Qui-Gon learned from them...

And what planet where they on? Tython perhaps?

Yeah I guess. But I think if they had put their heads together they might guess the Clones would turn on them.

Mmmm, one of the things I liked about the episode is that it made the war seem to trivial. And then when Kenobi and Windu are like "so, did you learn anything about how we can win the war" its almost scoffable.

But what would he do? Run to the senate and tell them to kill every clone in existance? Let the seperatists Rofl Stomp them?

He could do nothing, Jedi needed to stay in the war to preserve the republic.

Besides, the future often comes about in peoples attempts to stop it, perhaps he thought the clones killed the Jedi because Him speaking out was considered Treason, and that public support for the Jedi had dwindled so much that it was an outcry for their execution.

If anything, this arc and the Clovis arc showed Plageuis' sheer genius.

I liked that vision duel kinda thing with Yoda, it was a vision and all but it hinted at some stuff which was interesting.

It's also the closet thing were gonna get to an Anakin vs Sidious duel lol. Kinda wished it last a little longer though.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I've been wondering, based on something Dooku said in a season 3 episode...

Do you reckon Dooku and Maul could have beaten Sidious (at his power levels during the clone wars)?

No, Sidious still shows to be above both of them. Just because Dooku says something doesn't mean it's true, I mean he thought he was a match for Yoda when he clearly wasn't on Vjun or Geonosis. Doesn't help that Sidious already has the power to end them any time he wants, as he has shown before.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Anyway, who do we think the Force Preistess were?

It seems most likely that they were members of the Ancient Order of the Whills we've heard only snippets about. Given that apparently they learned how to become Force Ghosts like the Preistess' did and that Qui-Gon learned from them...

And what planet where they on? Tython perhaps?

It pretty much has to be the Whills.

Do you reckon Dooku and Maul could have beaten Sidious (at his power levels during the clone wars)?

Lightsaber duel, yes. Overall, no. He could end the both of them whenever he wanted to.

Yeah, he's totally got the power to like end then at any time Sel. Duh. Edited by Beniboybling

TCW let me feel the connection between the arcs and the character development are weak, the timeline was a mess. Like in Season 6, it looked like Maul, Mandalore's crisis and Ahsoka's departure never happened or didn't affect the characters. It would not be weird if we switch the order of the arcs. Edited by Slowpokeking

I got some quick questions regarding Season 6 / Netflix.

1.) I do not have a Netflix account, but a friend suggested that I do a free trial month. Would I be able to watch this season / these episodes in general even though I would only be a trial account?

2.) Will episodes be released weekly, or has it been pretty much released all at once?

- If weekly, then I guess I'll have to try to avoid the internet for some months and Rebels will probably be out before I find out how Season 6 of TCW ended.

- So far Youtube has been very fast with taking vids down as soon as they are put up haha.

Edited by Eillack

I got some quick questions regarding Season 6 / Netflix.

1.) I do not have a Netflix account, but a friend suggested that I do a free trial month. Would I be able to watch this season / these episodes in general even though I would only be a trial account?

2.) Will episodes be released weekly, or has it been pretty much released all at once?

- If weekly, then I guess I'll have to try to avoid the internet for some months and Rebels will probably be out before I find out how Season 6 of TCW ended.

- So far Youtube has been very fast with taking vids down as soon as they are put up haha.

1. Yes you can, I did.

2. It's all been released at once.

1. Yes you can, I did.

2. It's all been released at once.

Well then...looks like I'll setup a trial account soon(ish) then haha. Only "bad" thing for me would be that one random day when I have myself a Season 6 non-stop marathon lol.

Thanks for the info. Hmm now I wonder if the account is just tied to an email, or household hmmm.

Edited by Eillack

Well then...looks like I'll setup a trial account soon(ish) then haha. Only "bad" thing for me would be that one random day when I have myself a Season 6 non-stop marathon lol.

Thanks for the info. Hmm now I wonder if the account is just tied to an email, or household hmmm.

Per email adress and Credit Card.