Solo Black Talon or any other Flashpoint

I soloed the first flashpoint which was for lvl 10 at lvl 15 and found it quite easy to do. I could have maybe soloed it at lvl 13-14 even. I used a smuggler scoundrel who is going up the lethal damage skill tree on the right.

Not sure about any of the other flashpoints because I haven't tried any of them because I don't want to get too much XP and end up out leveling my normal missions. If we had the option to turn off XP then I would try more Heroic and Flashpoints missions but unless this happens then I won't nother because there's nothing worst than killing lvl 20 mobs at lvl 26-28 because you leveled too much for the planet you were on.

Don't bother with the heroic, flashpoint or space missions and you will level at the correct pace in my opinion which is a shame.

Edited by Toneth

I think you are cut off from xp at +7 levels to the content/flashpoint/heroic so you'll want to solo it prior to that point to get the most benefit. Even being +5 or +6 to the mobs/content will still net you a decent xp gain from the mission completion.

I've found +4/+5 to be around my best point for soloing any of the heroics 2+ so far on my Consular Shadow, even with my companion fully geared with blues and purples for his level(Qyzen) we still get our butts handed to us by any mob with more than 2 "strong" level enemies and the champion fights are a toss up.

However I've found that Black Talon and Esseles are insanely easy compared to any other heroics/flashpoints in the game so you shouldn't have any problems with either of those.

it depends on your class really. Sith sorc's have the easiest go at this being they can heal their tanking companion. i managed to do BT at level 11 with my sorc using the korriban commendation gear.

its by no means easy, i died once, khem died on a couple of the bosses, but i've managed to do it. it doesnt help when neither you or your companion can use the loot that drops....

Edited by Tenkari