Help me, you wonderful Consulars

Cotlu-Hunlon

I am making a Sage and a Shadow simultaneously (I suffer(ed) from chronic alt-itis and have deleted previous incarnations of both adv. classes).

I want for variation and clarity to make both a female and male consular (2 males would overlap in my mind and de-personalise them). Problem is, I can't decide which gender should be which adv. class - please help me out there with your recommendations!

Race: My only legacy unlock is Chiss, would a chiss shadow work maybe? Please offer some advice

Body types: Female would be 2, Male would be 2 (only 3 if you think it should be a twi'lek)

Please help me!

I am making a Sage and a Shadow simultaneously (I suffer(ed) from chronic alt-itis and have deleted previous incarnations of both adv. classes).

I want for variation and clarity to make both a female and male consular (2 males would overlap in my mind and de-personalise them). Problem is, I can't decide which gender should be which adv. class - please help me out there with your recommendations!

Race: My only legacy unlock is Chiss, would a chiss shadow work maybe? Please offer some advice

Body types: Female would be 2, Male would be 2 (only 3 if you think it should be a twi'lek)

Please help me!

Roll a sage with a body type 4, this game needs more fat Twi'leks.HAHAHAH.

Roll a sage with a body type 4, this game needs more fat Twi'leks.HAHAHAH.

This game has tons of fat twi'leks... I think almost every male twi'lek I've encountered has been a fatty.

That being said, my personal suggestion into the hat would be...

Female Chiss Shadow - I rather like the idea of petite little things standing toe to toe with some of the worst the galaxy has to offer. And female Chiss are pretty groovy, my female IA is Chiss.

Male <whatever else> Sage - The male consular voice seems much more suited to the calm/zen "sage" stereotype.

I have 2 female Consulars. A 50 Mirialan Sage and a 24 Human Shadow :) Both of them have body type 1.

The answers I'm giving in quests are different as well. For my Sage what you would expect Yoda to say, and my Shadow is more aggressive with her answers. Just being careful to go for the Light Side options.

To me at least, both of them are fitting in the way they act and they way they look :)