Will we be able to "respec" in the future?

paowee

May i ask you what you mean by that? If its reverting your ship back to standard setup and repaying your spent Ship Requisition, then the answer is probably not gonna happen.

Simply theres no true reason for it in my opinion. If you want to use different components, well buy them and level em up. The initial cost is not that expensive and this is considered the "level progression" in GSF.

If youre question is related to those few choices for "primary component talents" like: Increase damage to Armor by 18% vs Increase damage to Shields by 18%, well you dont need to respecc for that. You simply have to click on the other option, after youve purchesed either 1 :) doesnt cost anything, just make sure youre not queued up for a GSF match!

Edited by Tallwyn

Simply theres no true reason for it in my opinion. If you want to use different components, well buy them and level em up. The initial cost is not that expensive and this is considered the "level progression" in GSF.

Yeah, I've changed my mind about what components I want to level up but I've just bought the wanted component even though I already spent money on a parallel component. I too feel that buying components and upgrades for components is the equivalent of level progression, with requisitions as experience points. But unlike leveling up a character, you can in time buy every single component and upgrade if you want to. It just takes time to build up all the required requisitions.