Official PvE 16(m) Nightmare Clear List

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good initiative, however I feel at this point in time, without timestamps on the achievements in game, this can easily be forged.

The first tier doesn't mean much, hence why I never really posted every single kill and date for my guild (finished 16 man around the 14th feb iirc), I slacked a lot on posting and recording kill vids/screenshots(hell, I didnt post some hardmode vids until late feb) purely because the first tier in any MMO never means anything. Tier 2 will be more interesting in terms of where everyone stands and I fully expect that to be more documented/tracked better etc ;)

Edited by invizion

Good initiative, however I feel at this point in time, without timestamps on the achievements in game, this can easily be forged.

The first tier doesn't mean much, hence why I never really posted every single kill and date for my guild (finished 16 man around the 14th feb iirc), I slacked a lot on posting and recording kill vids/screenshots(hell, I didnt post some hardmode vids until late feb) purely because the first tier in any MMO never means anything. Tier 2 will be more interesting in terms of where everyone stands and I fully expect that to be more documented/tracked better etc ;)

Congratulations on your kill. That said, there have been plenty of games without in-game achievements (including That Other Big MMO for vanilla and its first expansion) where the community created ranked progression lists.

Its the responsibility of guild leaders to take screenshots or videos of their kills and post or announce them to be included in a system like this - we recommend using Twitter, since that will automatically time-stamp the kill.

Arguments from those who didn't take the necessary steps to ensure that the community was aware of their kills simply don't hold water - the only thing that the current lack of an achievement system indicates is that the onus of responsibility is on the community, rather than the game engine.

Frankly, any guild that is serious about obtaining world rank for progression operations content, is going to be taking these steps.

• 2 weeks later...
Odyssey on Jung Ma cleared 10/10 on Nightmare last week I think

Screenshots are at http://odyssey8.com

We've also done 16 man Infernal recently.

We encourage you to input your information at http://www.swtor.raidranks.com and check into this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=381222 should you have any questions, suggestions or feature requests.

Thanks and congrats!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess I see the value of a site like this, but my guess is there's countless non named guilds with quality players, clearing, hard/nightmare content and not posting it. It'd be nice, if bioware had a way to record, and translate times, and clears for us to share on this community.

like the guild i'm in Watchmen, we share servers with Odyssey, but are a tad behind them on clears. Currently we're 7/10 nightmare 8 man, we got the infernal title on tuesday, which was fun, it was our first, Ev nightmare run heh.

We, actually have a pretty decent, end game raiding, contingent on republic Jung Ma, there's a couple more, I know of that have cleared a decent amount, Crimson Elite and, the guardians? i think their name is?

Edited by Macabakur