I just bought the mandolorian hunter armor and then.....this?!

that set looks very familiar to me. like I could swear to you, this was something off the vendor, and couple of my guildies wore it, one with white/red dye from security key vendor.

those spikes in a back, in particular....

edited to add. found it! oh... they are bringing back Columi/tionese sets O_O

http://tor-fashion.com/columi-combat-mediceliminator-imp/

well... people did ask them for it, and offered packs as alternative. although I'm pretty sure, most would prefer it if these sets were crafted :p

Edited by Jeweledleah

Well, All the better they bring them back! I saw a similar set before, then looked it up only to be disappointed that it was no longer obtainable. But there's even another Mandolorian Set coming with that pack! The Rholan Dyre armor set! Theres no Preview available yet, but i cant wait to see it! BioWare seems to be really improving the armor in cartel packs of late! If they keep this up, we might actually get what we want :D

lol with those stool legs sticking out of the back of the chest piece would be great for planking either that or a human/alien coffee table. The helmet does look cool though

Heh, must be horrible to be knocked on your back in that :p

I like the helmet tho, and the chest does look cool even with the vents/pipes/thingys...