Alderaan Background music

Akus

HI,

Unfortunately, it is not part of the music composed by Lennie Moore. : the throne, neither from the other swtor official music of alderaan: the siege.

There is other post asking for the same, but no answer so far.

This little soundtrack is very particular not many different instrument, very "deep", reminds in a way of me of the famous song of KOTOR II: aboard the ebon hawk.

Any suggestion ?

May be, but the main song for the organa is part of the official sountrack, what I am looking for is a song that plays mainly in the landsacape when exploring, very cool, sweet, reminds me of KOTOR, but nowhere to be found on youtube or else

• 4 weeks later...
Did you ever find out what it was called? I'm trying to find it too (I think the same one), it's very soft and has a sort of ambient feel to it, the sound effects from the landscape fit in nicely with it.

May be, but the main song for the organa is part of the official sountrack, what I am looking for is a song that plays mainly in the landsacape when exploring, very cool, sweet, reminds me of KOTOR, but nowhere to be found on youtube or else

I think I know what music you're talking about. Try this and tell me if that's it. I think that might be it. I haven't been on Alderaan in quite some time, but if I recall correctly, it seemed very similar to this music.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...