Chaos and Harmony

Andrage

I have run up against a class story quest that I just can't seem to finish on my own, and would like some advice.

I have always assumed that the class story quests could all be done solo. This one has me stumped. I am normally speced as a healer so I tried it with Lt. Iresso as my companion, no luck. I went and respeced Telek and went back with Tharan Cedrax as a companion still no luck.

When I am healing it is hard to switch back and forth to do my stuns, when I am dpsing Cedrax just can't keep me alive. I am starting to think I need to wait for the new expansion and try again at 55 :confused:

Any other advice -- other than finding a group to do this one?

This fight can get tricky.

The #1 most important thing to do is interrupt the cavern collapse ability. You have a stun (which you can refresh with heroic moment), a knockback, and a proper interrupt (Mind Snap).

If you're doing this as a healer, I recommend turning on "Focus Target" at put it somewhere visible. You can then always see when he is doing one of these casts, quick tab-target on him, interrupt, then go back to healing.

Good luck.

If you're doing this as a healer, I recommend turning on "Focus Target" at put it somewhere visible. You can then always see when he is doing one of these casts, quick tab-target on him, interrupt, then go back to healing.

Exactly. Properly swapping between him and your companion (I also used Qyzen) is critical. Focus is very very useful (as it is in some of the hardest Ops content around as well).