Scheduled Maintenance: July 23rd, 2013

AmberGreen

Wouldn't have been hard to add one or two expensive items to the gree vendor

Frankly whats the point of running the event when most of us got all we needed from it, we could've had a little incentive.

Not sure how such a decision is made, seems to me like its common sense to add a thing or two.

Red sphere ok, but why bother with the rest of it. And I speak for quite a large number of people.

Dunno..sometimes I wonder what you're thinking.

Frankly whats the point of running the event when most of us got all we needed from it, we could've had a little incentive.

Not sure how such a decision is made, seems to me like its common sense to add a thing or two.

Red sphere ok, but why bother with the rest of it. And I speak for quite a large number of people.

Dunno, sometimes I wonder why everyone is speaking for the majority ...

We (me, myself & I) at least are happy for the event to be back and even if there are no 'new vendor items' (not even sure as the event isn't live atm) we will find some fancy stuff to buy ... "you can nevar have enuff sabers".

I wish they would have at least put the new speeder in the vendor instead of having it be a drop. And only in hard mode, at that. That means we've basically only got 4 chances, have to have it drop, and have to beat out 7 and 15 other people to get it. Hopefully it's at least not bind on pickup, although if it ends up on the GTN it'll be ridiculously expensive. I'd been hoping they'd add a red version of the sphere, but it seems like it's going to be near impossible to get.

Ok so I am guessing that Master Yollo "On Tython" is still going to be headless expect for his eyeballs "which is creepy as hell" because this was a glitch that I seen after the patch before so they did something wrong in the last patch to cause this and hoping that they fix this because it does look like they forgot to put something back imo so..... Edited by Legolose

As stated in the post, SWTOR.COM is always down during maintenance.

It is possible to have a maintenance site that has information about the maintenance.

Like: SWTOR:COM is on mainenance, downtime is expanded till...

Maybe people don't know today, you don't need twitter nor facebook to realize something like that. External services should always be additional.

The Game Update 2.2.3 Patch Notes are now posted!

About those patchnotes; "•Ashara Zavros no longer displays incorrect skin texture when Customization 3 is equipped". I've not been able to find the 3rd, it was said to exist, but even the databases say that it was likely removed. Did you put it back someplace?

Edit: Maybe I should read the whole post first lol.

"•The Imperial Collector's Edition Vendor once again sells Customization 3 for Ashara Zavros." Well that's too bad. I hope the CE owners are happy with that. Good on them.

Edited by fabiyun