Legacy Banks!!!!!!

Reavalore

I have been thinking about this for awhile: Legacy Banks! This is a really great idea. It would reduce lag because when you mail items between legacy characters, it creates lag. By implementing Legacy Banks, the people who use this would have a great opportunity for more ways to transfer items from character to character instead of just mailing items. You can use this bank to move items around between Legacy characters much easier. In the game you should be able to put your legacy gear into this bank and be able to use it on some other character you have. Also it should change whatever gear you put in it to reflect what it looks like when previewed by a different class, or faction. For example: Aim/Endurance looks different as Empire gear versus Republic gear. The preview should reflect Faction. This should not be brushed aside as another stupid idea because it is often talked about in General chat and Forums. I would like for everyone in Development to consider making this happen. It is another way to improve an awesome game that is enjoyed by many!!!

because when you mail items between legacy characters, it creates lag.

Can't say I've noticed this, and I send mail between Republic & Imperial toons often. Just how does sending mail between my toons create lag? Do you mean server lag? Because, I don't see much of that, either. I see a lag spike or two on the weekends, due to heavy internet traffic all over North America, but I fail to see how eliminating inter-toon mail will help ease the burden of continental weekend internet traffic.

By lag do you mean that you have to log out a character and log in another? It's a minor inconvenience, that can be reduced by careful planning, and collecting up items for other characters for a while, so when you do mail them, it's in batches of four or six.

If you implement this Lagacy Bank, what's to stop people using it as a second cargo hold, or even ignoring their regular hold altogether, especially for crafting materials. I'm not saying it couldn't work, but the idea needs a little more work first.

I would love this but I doubt it will happen , because you would be to transfer absolutely everything including armorings, mods, enhancements and armour, it would make legacy gear completed obsolete. Why spend over 100k on one piece when you have a legacy bay which is free to have and withdraw from . Like I said I would love this to happen but doubt it Edited by CommanderKool