<Onslaught>

<One Inc Grass>

<We'll Bang Okay>

Republic

<Hostile Takeover>

<Hoth Ski Patrol>

<Severity Gaming>

<Nerds>

Assortment of pugs queue up on the regular.

We're lucky we have such a competitive and active rated scene. It's so great that rated players from Bastion get bored and attempt to troll our forums because they're jealous.

/thread

Going Deep top 3?

Cant be top 3, when you que up once a week, and play two games.

Top 3

Casual

HSP

ORW

Edited by Mayali

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should simply form an 8 concealment op team. At the beginning of the match, each player positions himself behind an opposing player, and then on the signal everyone opens up. Instant wipe, cap, win.

I would but until I find 8 like geared, and similar skilled, I don't see it as a instant cap, win deal. Old T is in republic war, and Haven't seen scrogg in a while. But besides those two top operatives, I wouldn't try. Btw, I am ranked 3rd in my book.

As a Bastioner, I merely visit here because our top rated guild has rolled alts on pot5 with the intent to see what the pot5 ranked scene is like, and I'm waiting to see what happens. I really couldn't care less about the rest of this crap.

What's their guild name? Is it those restart guys?

All trolling aside just going off what people who have played on both servers say about the pvp competition. I would love them to implement cross server ques for RATEDS ONLY. Only what to truly tell who is superior

So much this. It'd be a lot more fun, a lot of diffeent opponents.

well looks like there will be alot orf rated teams on the pts with the new transfer option when it opens.

there is a post on it on the main pvp boards.

Yeah, we'll probably break the server, its going to be fun!

Squid: Oh I've seen some of you in my normals. Good deal, at least now I'll know when I see them in pugs they aren't bads.

Edited by islander

Yeah, we'll probably break the server, its going to be fun!

Squid: Oh I've seen some of you in my normals. Good deal, at least now I'll know when I see them in pugs they aren't bads.

I'm on pub side, <Horizon>. Though I do plan on making an imp or two to at least grind far enough to get the legacy buffs.

Super Goomba Bros

:p

Nochance here, infil shadow, former officer.

I know some SuperGoombaBros still play but have switched to imp side. As a whole we (main RWZ team) quit around 5/15/12. Few of us have just within the past few weeks relogged including myself. I doubt we will rwz teams anytime soon. We are more or less testing the waters and goofing off and trying crazy things in NWZs. I hope PKers and MeowMx come back, they were great and fun to play against.

I swapped to LoL a little after RWZ came out but the only fun I had in RWZ was when i played the guilds i listed or played with them. MoX is majority PvE so I'd play with other guilds mostly with sexyman, seaweed, twitch, mast and co.

I played pvp today and cringe. I couldn't find one decent mara/pt that I didn't run circles around as a sorc. Granted it was just regulars back when RWZ hit normals were semi ok.

All trolling aside just going off what people who have played on both servers say about the pvp competition. I would love them to implement cross server ques for RATEDS ONLY. Only what to truly tell who is superior

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=589663

problem solved

Mmmmm...the smell of drama brewing.

Edited by Gomex

Its hard to rate these 'top' guilds, as they very rarely queue by themselves. I've fought against most of them at one time or another, and a guild like xxx(i wont single one out, as its the same for all the ones listed) does roll. But you have to take that with a grain of salt, as I never, ever see just one of them in a pug wz, its always 3+ of them in there. Same goes with the other top guilds that are listed.

Its hard to rate these 'top' guilds, as they very rarely queue by themselves. I've fought against most of them at one time or another, and a guild like xxx(i wont single one out, as its the same for all the ones listed) does roll. But you have to take that with a grain of salt, as I never, ever see just one of them in a pug wz, its always 3+ of them in there. Same goes with the other top guilds that are listed.

u wot m8

Even though this thread has gotten off track from time to time your post neglects the OPs original intention too. This is not a "who is the best player ever thread"...this is simply the OPs view of who s/he thinks are the "best 3 PvP guilds" on the server. With that apparent view out of the way, doesn't it make sense that they que together and that is what was being judged here?

Not their individual performance...

With that being said, the OP hasn't even been seen since they made this thread which is why this thread is funny to me. It's as if they just wanted to voice their opinion and be done with it. If only they could see the amount of views and pages it's received so far!

EDIT:

<Casual>

<Hoth Ski Patrol>

<Hostile Takeover>

Edited by Master_Nate

Guys I think we are doing this all wrong. I took a trip over to the Euro server forums and when they have a thread like this everyone is just complementing each other and being all around manner bears. I think some good manner might do this place some good. I would start it but since nothing I say is serious you would never know if I'm sincere. MANNER UP GG NO RE

What's the point of a guild if you are only going to solo?

ORW is still around. So is super goombas. Their remaining members are wearing ORW tags now though.

back in the day when rateds first happened and pub teams in recruit gear were catching pkers/orw/meow mix/brutalize/goombas/etc back to back to back... thats when pvp was good... sad state of teh game we're in now. casual isn't even really half the casual members now and they're still wrecking... that liege carry bro.

i believe our old pug groups where old ORW and casual (from 6 months ago) were mix-matching to make comp that worked would beat most the teams now... gotta love when good ppl leave... bring back pkers/meow mix!!!!!