How's the game RP wise?

Kalrenan

I've already asked this in the New Players forum, and they suggested that I asked it here.

I've always liked the RPG part of MMORPGs. It's like my old D&D table, now all across the world.

With that said, I'd like to know how is the game in regards of opportunities to roleplay. I really, really, REALLY want to play a Jedi Knight and stick mostly to the motives presented in the game. Is the community involved in it or it's more focused in personal stories?

Thanks in advance.

I can't speak for the Republic side, but I'm pretty newish too (only played to level 14 at launch) and Imperial side, I see quite a bit of RP in the Galactic Fleet every time I go there. The server seems pretty busy. I would ask in General on Republic side if there are any RP guilds recruiting, since I think that's the fastest way to get into the RP scene.

I have to agree with Viyk . I play on both sides, but I RP 90% on the Imperial side. Mainly because it seems to be much more active on the side of The Empire rather than the Republic. Not to say there aren't some great Role Players in the Republic, but as a whole the Empire is much more active, both random RP and pre-planned RP events .:) I do not know why this is, but it is. I RP my Legacy family of characters mostly , 2 sets of male/female twins , the boy's both Sith (Assassin & Juggernaut) and the girl's both shooters ( Sniper & Vanguard ) . I have been toying with the Idea of a RP guild, hopefully having a presence on both sides of the conflict . Having a guild motive of gently modifying both sets of government with an invisible hand moving things to better our power & presence. :cool:

If you want , whisper to me IC here on the Hawk. :rak_03: Be Well.

May the Force keep you Strong

Reada / Vil'leah / Jiin'do / Strazzen

:rak_03: The Wright Legacy :cool:

Am just a random medic from Begeren Colony passing by.

It's interesting that on our server the Republic side has much more RP than on the Imperial side, but then we have a far greater population on the Republic side than the Imperial side.

And, personally, I can't take RP seriously when I'm a Sith lord or a bounty hunter (I can do Agent), though I can RP my heart out when I'm a trooper or a Jedi.

Just thought I'd share this out of nowhere, now's my cue to get out.