Tauntaun Hoth Mystery

Jenemi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked both of these "Small Tauntauns: X:-2339, Y:264 andX: 2277, Y: 642"

The first was just north of Gargath and had a few dead Tauntauns nearby, but nothing close.

I'm beginning to think the 'dead mother and baby' was incorrect. Some dead tauntauns are buried in the snow at an angle such that their back foot seems unattached from their body.

This foot looks like a baby tauntaun if not closely inspected. Its possibly people mistook it for one.

Here's a screenshot showing what I mean. http://i.imgur.com/sjbey.jpg

The second had one undomesticated TaunTaun but no dead ones or a baby.

Jawa Balloon boarding point has a jawa talking to a jawa hologram. Thats new. Cant interact with it at all.

Edit: To the very southeast of the Dune Sea, there is a crate that is clickable, has the option to hide in it. Picking that option says cant use this. Probably for an empire quest, but figured i would list it

Edited by Hazado

Jawa Balloon boarding point has a jawa talking to a jawa hologram. Thats new. Cant interact with it at all.

Edit: To the very southeast of the Dune Sea, there is a crate that is clickable, has the option to hide in it. Picking that option says cant use this. Probably for an empire quest, but figured i would list it

I used the crate on my Sith Assassin. You "hide" in it and it takes you to an area for the Imperial Agent class quest.

As a quick note, on Twitter, it was said to go left after the first sand dune...but isn't the crash right? So maybe we're mistaking that as something else?

Edit: And I don't believe the maps are reversed--just are starting locations are.

Edited by Jenemi

Crash if left if you come from Republic Thorazan Outpost.

Edit: I've scoured over the Dune Sea's all corners with different methods (even took a round on the damned Balloon. Can't find anything except that the launch point of the thing there is a Jawa Hologram I havn't seen before.

Edited by MisterMuse

Crash if left if you come from Republic Thorazan Outpost.

Edit: I've scoured over the Dune Sea's all corners with different methods (even took a round on the damned Balloon. Can't find anything except that the launch point of the thing there is a Jawa Hologram I havn't seen before.

Yeah, but considering it says first dune, I would think it'd mean the actual entrance. It's super confusing though x-x and the crash seems the most likely regardless. Just went left from the entrance and there's really nothing of interest.

I still think at this point it's a matter of time and the actual event, clickies, whatever else, might not be 'turned on' or 'enabled' yet though looking at the time, I'd guess within (hopefully) the next couple of hours. Then again we don't even know what to expect.

I still think at this point it's a matter of time and the actual event, clickies, whatever else, might not be 'turned on' or 'enabled' yet though looking at the time, I'd guess within (hopefully) the next couple of hours. Then again we don't even know what to expect.

Yeah. It's too bad most of us aren't on the same server. Could keep eachother company.

It could be a giant troll and we've been scouting the Dune Sea for hours in vain...

Developers, the biggest trolls of 'em all! :D

Seriously, therewill probably be nothing big to see when it starts, but since it seems an area quest maybe they tell us to be there because there's no other way to get it!

True but we're all here in spirit! I think whatever it is, it's going to appear "subtle" , of course, we never know, we don't even know what "it" is because potentially if it's plague it's going to have to appear and 'spread' unless the ship breaks open with a gazillion rhakgouls swarming out.

Course, the Devs could all be watching us laughing right now too.