Players Brasileiros !!!

Lohlah

Gente, estou jogando a quase 1 mês e ainda não conheci nenhum player BR, onde estão vocês?!?!?!?!

Sou Akna Legacy no The Bastion

Inorus - Sith Marauder

Ayllena - Mercenary

Quem quiser montar uma Guild ou ajuda, é só me procurar...

Abraços.

------------------------------------- On English -------------------------------------

Folks, I'm playing for almost 1 month and have not met any BR player, where are you guys !?

I'm Akna Legacy at The Bastion

Inorus - Sith Marauder

Ayllena - Mercenary

Who wants to build a Guild or need help, is just look for me.

Edited by Lohlah

English.

Sorry but my message was only for Brazilian players, so I chose to do it in Portuguese. If I had interest in talking to people who speak English, I would do it in English. But just as many who do not speak English and have to understand the language, if your interest you can find a Portuguese translator on Google XD

Again, I apologize, but whenever I post something in Portuguese will be only for Brazilian players. English for the others.

I hope you understand ... Thank you!

It is in the english forums "guy".

I agree but The Old Republic is a free game so obviously covers several continents and several languages​​. If my message is directed exclusively to Brazilian players, forgive me but I do not see why such a big deal. u.u

This is a post directed ONLY to Brazilian players on The Bastion server... It is not written in the post tag "Players of (your country here)"...

But again, my mistake, so do not worry if the reason for all the fuss is I have written in Portuguese, In the next I facilitate and translate it for you guys so we will not have unnecessary stress XD

By the way... I edited the original post and added the translation.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh both brazilian players on the bastion are inactive. They both left to study the ancient dance karate capoeira. Rumor has it capoeira will be a new skill tree in swtor 3.0.

Im sure you can find more luck recruiting puerto rican players. Imagine a whole guild with taco meat chest hair.

Seriously dude when did you start being a dick/bad troll? I used to like talkin' to you in Mumble 'cuz I thought you were a decent guy but you're goin' off the deep end man...

And for all you ignorant people trashing a guild for not having English as their first language, go be ignorant as **** somewhere else...

Edited by Squidkidz

Seriously dude when did you start being a dick/bad troll? I used to like talkin' to you in Mumble 'cuz I thought you were a decent guy but you're goin' off the deep end man...

And for all you ignorant people trashing a guild for not having English as their first language, go be ignorant as **** somewhere else...

touchy touchy my friend. this is clearly a joke and i am making light of it. dont take it to serious. lets not lose our midnight mumble cyber sessions.

touchy touchy my friend. this is clearly a joke and i am making light of it. dont take it to serious. lets not lose our midnight mumble cyber sessions.

I have no beef, i honestly like you, I just get touchy about people being ignorant of cultures outside of their own. Honestly it is one of the biggest downfalls of any American (which I am proud to be).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Falaaaeeewwww galera brasileira eu sou o DarthPacifici no momento estou jogando no server the Bastion

Tenho varios personagens mas se quiserem entrar na nossa guil MercenariosBr eh so procurar o meu pesonagem

Xagrist.Eh uma guild onde so tem brasileiros,e tem sempre alguem online pra ajudar.Eu jogo toda a semana,entao caso queirao entrar eh so me mandar uma mensagem que eu vou botar vcs na guild falow?Valeu! :)