Why doesn't SWTOR have Death Knights?

thetrueninja

TO ALL THE NAYSAYERS AND NONBELIEVERS, AKA WHINERS:

I could make a list as long as Adrian Brody's nose about what this game lacks. But I can do it about any other game on the market. If you expected WoW in space, you're sadly mistaken. It's like asking why Portal doesn't have guns, zombies, and a multiplayer death match. Start making constructive criticisms about what this game does wrong instead of making outlandish comparisons with a game that's been out on the market longer in years than this game has been in months.

I understand your concerns about the Auction House and other such issues. But have you ever thought that some of these things this game is supposedly lacking was a conscious design decision? Particularly the Holy Grail to all MMOs out there, or at least how most of you put it out to be. The combat log. Heaven forbid an MMO have higher priorities. In other news, Adrian Brody's nose, or gigantic tumour? More about this at 11...

Edited by thetrueninja

I could make a list as long as Adrian Brody's nose about what this game lacks. But I can do it about any other game on the market. If you expected WoW in space, you're sadly mistaken. It's like asking why Portal doesn't have guns, zombies, and a multiplayer death match. Start making constructive criticisms about what this game does wrong instead of making outlandish comparisons with a game that's been out on the market longer in years than this game has been in months.

I understand your concerns about the Auction House and other such issues. But have you ever thought that some of these things this game is supposedly lacking was a conscious design decision? Particularly the Holy Grail to all MMOs out there, or at least how most of you put it out to be. The combat log. Heaven forbid an MMO have higher priorities. In other news, Adrian Brody's nose, or gigantic tumour? More about this at 11.

Ummm what? this is why you should not do drugs people.

I only like the combat log when I die AFK and need an answer to "What killed me? I thought I was safe here!"

Asking for simple things found in WoW and other older MMOs (UI, Macros, etc... convenience) is not too much, I would say. Certainly learning from the mistakes of others is a proper strategy in any environment. This was not designed in a bubble (FFXIV), but some of the choices are just a little herp. A tiny bit derp.

Lovin' it, at least for now.

EDIT: I saw it. :)

Edited by LangesTowem

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion. In the future, we encourage you to create threads that foster constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!