Which PvP US East Cost Server Are You Rolling Into?

Shacknu

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on replies so far:

Port Nowhere - 13

The Fatman - 12

Veela - 11

Helm of Graush - 8

Death Wind Corridor - 7

Vulkar Highway - 6

Iron Citadel - 6

Prophecy of the Five -6

Terentatek - 4

Naddist Rebels - 2

Anchorhead - 3

Hedarr Soongh - 2

Saber of Exar Kun - 2

Jung Ma - 2

The Twin Spears - 1

Bondar Crystal - 1

Kinrath Spider - 1

PVP guild for the older 30 crowd.

After playing SWG and EQ2 for almost longer than my kids have been alive; My wife, son and I are looking for a solid guild that would hopefully know how to build solid teams.

Any suggestions on servers or guilds would be appreciated.

We all played the test servers and worked both sides of the isle. We are not opposed to play any faction. In SWG we were always IMP, but believe via test servers we could handle the story lines from both.

The reason for the over 30 crowd comment is simple. The drama that the young ones present and language is sometimes over the top.

Please feel free to torch as I know some will do. They will be the ones we stay away from or put on our list to hunt down. Thanks and enjoy.

The new PVP servers will be the Best

Consider this - most of the long term committed folks have already been given access and will not be moving to new servers. These individuals are more likely to stick around for the long run meaning a healthy server population down the road. Then again - that's making a LOT of assumptions - but I'm ok with that =D.

Prophecy Of The Five for me.

As with Rift, I'm rolling on an American based server rather than one from the EU (I'm from Ireland) as the only thing I need to worry about with American servers is whether or not the latency is high enough to effect game play, which hopefully it will not be.

On EU servers I have to worry about joining a server full of non English speaking masses and the servers I wanted to roll on in the EU that have been designated by the community as largely English speaking only (Irish/UK players) are all Full at this stage with long queues :rolleyes:

US East Coast servers for the win !

If Pot5 server is full, well it doesn't matter, I can just pick another English only speaking realm from the long list of availables.

If my servers as designated on the EU are full, which they are, I'm stuck joining a server filled with 50 billion languages that even my poor keyboard can't decide what to print out on screen.

If I couldn't join a US server I'd join a German one instead as at least I'd know they'll only be speaking German mostly.

/mini rant over lol

Veela is too zergy for me (guilds with 300-500), not interested.

Going on HoG.. has a good number of medium sized guilds (80-100 members) and seems well balanced between both sides, number wise.

should have good world pvp action due to LoTD & other competitive PVP guilds being there too

Based on replies so far:

Port Nowhere - 14

The Fatman - 14

Veela - 12

Helm of Graush - 12

Death Wind Corridor - 7

Iron Citadel - 7

Prophecy of the Five -7

Vulkar Highway - 6

Terentatek - 4

Anchorhead - 3

Naddist Rebels - 2

Hedarr Soongh - 2

Saber of Exar Kun - 2

Jung Ma - 2

The Twin Spears - 1

Bondar Crystal - 1

Kinrath Spider - 1

Crucible Pits - 1

I'm curious to see where most of the community will be going for both casual and competitive PvP on US East Cost. My buddies and I are looking into some competitive PvP but we're unsure which server we want to call home.

Edit #6:

Based on replies so far:

Port Nowhere - 14

The Fatman - 14

Veela - 12

Helm of Graush - 12

Death Wind Corridor - 7

Iron Citadel - 7

Prophecy of the Five -7

Vulkar Highway - 6

Terentatek - 4

Anchorhead - 3

Naddist Rebels - 2

Hedarr Soongh - 2

Saber of Exar Kun - 2

Jung Ma - 2

The Twin Spears - 1

Bondar Crystal - 1

Kinrath Spider - 1

Crucible Pits - 1

Edit# 7: Based on what people say in this thread and other threads, Port Nowhere and The Fatman are servers with zerg guilds, while Helm of Graush and Veela are the most balanced servers.

Veela here. Haven't gotten high enough to PvP but I know that the server has lots of good guilds on both Sith and Republic side. There are guilds of every size (small, medium , large). None of the large guilds I'm familiar with (including the one I'm in) are zerg guilds. They all have been around for years and recruiting for almost as long.